Chapter 6/25

(The big picture on the left is Carly)
*skip the night of the big news*
September 1, 2013
Today's the day we move I haven't been to school at all this year. neither has Sam we've been hanging out a lot lately. I decided to call Sam and let him know we were leaving. sam= Sammy boi 😋😜😝
Carly= baby girl😊😏😉
Sammy boi 😋😜😝 hey baby what's up
Baby girl😊😏😉 hey just wanted to let you know we're getting ready to leave I'm driving my jeep and meeting my mom there.
I said just to let him know I'm driving
Sammy boi 😋😜😝 ok wait a minute I'll be there in a minute.
Sam said making me confused
Baby girl😊😏😉 ok
Sammy boi😋😜😝 see you in a minute. Love you
Baby girl 😊😏😉 k love you too
Within five minutes Sam got to the house. I was putting my last box in my Jeep Wrangler. he walked up to me and said "you ready?". "Ready for what?" I asked. "IM COMING WITH YOU" he yelled with excitement. I jumped into his arms hugging him. I looked down to see his boxes and a bag next to him. "well we need those in here then right?" I asked. "yup" he responded popping the p. he put his things on the jeep. "ready?" I asked. "more than ever." he responded. after that we left.
*skip car ride*
We pulled up to my old house which is where we're living again. "whoa" I heard Sam say. "what?" I asked. "its huge" he exclaimed. "not really we live upstairs my aunt lives downstairs...so" I said. "really?" He asked. "yup" I answered. we walked in and everything was the same way it was when we left it. "this way!" I yelled guiding Sam to my room. we walked in and everything was how I left it. "what do us think" I asked Sam. "its cool wait do you have a bathroom in here?" He asked. "yeah right there" I said pointing to the corner of my room where the bathroom is. he walked into the bathroom and came out. "holy shit this place is amazing" he exclaimed. "yeah I guess" I said. we brought the rest of our stuff in. "where's my room?" Sam asked. "your staying in my room" I answered. "ok." he replied.

*A/N*~
Next update will be on Tuesday.