Chapter 9/25

June 6th, 2014
Next Friday we graduate!! Ahh I'm so excited. today I'm planning on asking Sam what he was talking about on the phone a few weeks ago.

Sam's p.o.v.
Carly doesn't know what a was talking about on the phone I plan on telling her today. but I was on the phone with my sister Emily. she told me that I had a tour with Nate in two months and I told her I can't go. I can't leave Carly, she'll die inside.

Carly's p.o.v.
I was sitting on the floor in my room crying when Sam walked in. "hey baby what's wrong" he said in concern sitting next to me a wrapping his arms around me while rubbing my back. "it hurts so bad Sam." I was now histarically sobbing. "What hurts baby" Sam asked worried. "my head ow it hurts really bad." I answered. "come on we need to go to the hospital." he told me. "no Sam, can you grab the sumatriptan prescription bottle of the night stand?" I questioned. I've always had migraines for as long as I can remember. in 8th grade I found out I have a brain tumor. Sam doesn't know that's why I told him no about the hospital. "sure baby" Sam answered. he picked me up from the floor and payed me gently on the bed. he payed next to me and wrapped his arms around me. I took the pill and layer down again. then, my mom walked in. "are you ok?" She asked seeing my tear stained face. "no" I answered holding my head "mom, it hurts really bad" she frowned knowing what I was talking about. "ok let's go, get ready." she said walking out. "Sam?" I said walking Sam up. "mhh" sam said. "I'm going to the hospital" I let him know. "ok I'm coming" he said in a raspy voice. we had well he had been asleep for an hour.

*A/N*~
Next update is on Tuesday.