Chapter 22/25

* 2 years later*
Still no sign of Sam. I've asked the jacks and Nate if they've seen him. but of course they haven't. I found a note from him yesterday in his night stand.
Dear carly,
You probably hate me right now and I'm so so very sorry. I didn't know what to do. I'm in hiding don't look for me I'm fine. please tell Samuel I love both of you I will see you soon!
Love,
Sammy
I cried reading the note. "mommy what's wrong?" Samuel asked me. "I'm sorry baby, it's just that daddy's never coming home" I cried even more. a few days later Samuel and I were walking down the street to jenn and nates. they got married a few months ago and Sam didn't go. as we were walking I saw a boy crowded by girls. he had brown hair and hazel eyes just like Sam. I smiled when I saw his face. "CARLY!!" He yelled with excitement. "don't come near me you ASSHOLE!" I said yelling the last part. "what did I do?" I said looking confused. "Sam you left me with your child, you didn't go to nates wedding and you missed your sons first and second birthday." I explained. "I know I fucked up ok I just wasn't ready to raise a kid and do this." He said getting on one knee. "oh my god" I said with tears and covering my mouth. "I have loved since the day I spotted you at westside. I loved you then and I love you now. will you marry me?" He asked. "YES!" I yelled crying and holding samuel. Sam took Samuel and carried him. I looked at the ring that said "forever and always>faded" engraved into the band. I smiled knowing I'm engaged to an amazing boy.