Chapter 17/25

* one month later *
Things between Sam and I have been great. I found out I'm 3 months pregnant. but still no baby bump. mall and the girls are excited to aunts Nate seems frustrated. "yo!" Nate yelled walking in the house. "In here" Sam yelled back. we were both sitting in the living room. Nate walked in. "what's good bro?" He asked bro hugging Sam. "got one on the way and a beautiful girlfriend, everything's good" he smiled looking at me. they both sat down and Sam sat down next to me. I cuddled into his side and fell asleep. "I love you" Sam said kissing my forehead. "I love you too" I said falling asleep. I woke up still on the couch. but Sam wasn't with me. "Sammy!" I yelled. "in the room!" He yelled back I was still very tired and stumbled into our room. He looked tired. "Sam you look like you were hit by a fucking truck what's wrong?" I asked laughing. "I feel like I was run over by two trucks. I think I'm getting sick." he said. I nodded and called the doctors office in Downtown l.a. .
"L.A. Doctors how may I help you."
"Hi my name is Carly I'm calling to make an appointment for my boyfriend. Samuel wilkinson."
I answered. "ok. Has he been here before?"
"No but I have."
"Ok. how about Tuesday the 30th is that ok?" She asked.
"Yes that's great. thankyou." I hung up. "Sam your doctors appointment is on tuesday. is that's ok?" I asked. "yeah that's perfect" he answered rubbing his head. "go ahead and rest I'll make you some soup." I told him. "ok" he answered laying down. he looks terrible like he hadn't slept in centuries. I walked into the kitchen and made him some soup. once I was finished I let it cool down and took it in to Sam. "Sammy baby I have your soup." I said waking him up. "what would I do with out you?" He smiled and kissed me. "can you stay with jenn and Nate tonight? I don't want to get you and the baby sick." he asked. "yeah I can ask" I said kissing his Cheek. I stepped outside and called jenn. no answer. I called nate. still no answer. that's weird they always answer when I call. I decided to call mall. finally someone who answers the damn phone.
"Hello?" She answered
"Hey can I stay with you tonight? Sam's sick." I asked.
"Yeah of course I'll be here all night it's no problem" she answered.
"Ok thank you so much."
I hung up. I know she's engaged to one of Sam's friends I just don't know who but I mean hey I'm not complaining I like that they only hang out with each other and no one else. I heard sam,nate and gilinsky call themselves the Omaha crew so I guess this other friend is apart of it.