Chapter 7/25

*skip school year*
Tonight's the night I've been waiting for my whole life. SENIOR PROM! Of course I'm going with sam.

Sam's p.o.v.
Damn Carly's taking forever. she's at volleyball practice then she's going to get her hair done for prom tonight.

Carly's p.o.v.
I just finished volleyball practice in going to get my hair done now. I can't wait to see Sam in a tux tonight he only wears basketball shorts and t-shirts. Sam and I transferred back to my old school northern high.

*skip hair appointment*
I just got home and saw Sam getting ready for prom. "hey baby" he said fixing his hair. "hey ready?" I asked. "almost, you?" He asked as I slipped my dress on ( picture ). after I finished getting dressed we left.

*skip car ride*
We got to the school and walked into the gym. they started showing videos of promposals. SAMs came up and I smiled the biggest smile I've ever had on my face. Sam was sitting on the roof of my car with a bouquet of flowers and a sign that said "prom?, Carly" I said yes and he jumped down to give me a hug. I hugged him tight and gave him the most passionate kiss we ever shared. after the videos ended I gave him a kiss "I love you sam." I said hugging him. "I love you too baby girl" he responded. I smiled and we danced for a while then the prom ended. And we went home.

*skip car ride*
The car ride was full of laughing holding hands and kisses.when we got home I walked in our room to see a blanket fort. "Sam what's this" I asked laughing. "come on" he said running to it like a kid. we both crawled in to it and there were a whole bunch of pillows and my laptop was set up to watch movies. "Sam this is amazing" I said. "I knew you'd like it" he responded. he flipped me over so he was on top of me. he started kissing down my neck occasionally biting. making me moan. I felt him smile against my skin as he kissed down my body. not breaking eye contact. he pulled my dress off and then my panties. "who made you so wet?" He asked knowing he did. "you Sammy" I answered. I laughed at how wired he is as he pulled off his tux and boxers. without letting me adjust he trusted into me. I was a moaning mess. "sammmm" I moaned. "call me daddy" Sam said with that stupid smirk on his face. "ok daddy" I said laughing. "daddy I-i'm c-close" I stuttered. feeling a knot in my stomach. "hold on, on the count of three ok?" He asked."ok" I responded. "1...2...3". we both released at the same time as I heard my bedroom door open and Sam collapse next to me. "Carly?" I heard my mom say. "yes?" I said grabbing some sweatpants from a basket In side the fort. "Dinner's ready" she said. at 12:00 in the Morning? "Ok I'm coming I said as I pulled on the sweatpants and a sweater. Sam ran to my bathroom and put on red basketball shorts and a went shirtless. we walked downstairs and my mom gave us suspicious looks. "what happened?" My mom asked. "what do you mean?" I asked in response. "what did you do after prom?" She asked again. "we went to my room and watched a movie." I told her. then my aunt came up for dinner.OH GREAT. after dinner my aunt stayed a bit longer. "are you sexually active?" she asked me. "MOMMMM" I yelled for my mom. she ran in "what's wrong?!" She asked. "can you tell your crazy ass sister to go home" I asked. "I think it's time for you to leave" she told my aunt. "thanks mom" I said walking into my room with sam. "I have a basketball game tomorrow" he told me. sam's in the schools basketball team. "ok well I'll come watch" I told him. "ok" he said as we drifted off to sleep.

*A/N*~
Next update is on friday.