Chapter 15/25

*one month later*
Sam and I found an apartment down the street from nates place. jenn and I have been hanging out a lot. I just turned 19 and I'm going to a club with jenn. We're going tonight with some of Sam's other friends girlfriends. I know there's mallory and madison. I don't know if anyone else is coming. but its just gonna be me and the girls.
*skip the rest of day*
We just got to the club. I'm currently dancing with mal and drinking a mixed drink. my favorite song came on and I started dancing and singing to it. "if I die imma motherfuckin legend its to late for my city in the youngest nigga reppin oh my god oh my god if I die" I screamedwhile dancing. well mal is 21 so she bought me the drink. the girls were laughing at me. "ok immm ready to go" I slurred. we got in the car and drove Madison and mal home. jenn then drove me home "wait I can't go home like this!" I panicked. "why not?" Jenn asked. "my parents will kill me!" I yelled. "Carly you live with Sam alone you'll be fine." she laughed. we got to the apartment and she helped me to my bed. "what happened" Sam asked rubbing his eyes I guess he was asleep. "drunkie here needed a little help." jenn explained helping me in bed. all I did was laugh. "I got it." Sam said getting up.jenn left and Sam helped me into some pajamas and into bed. "I loveeee youuu" I slurred. "I love you too baby" Sam said pulling me into his chest. "now go to sleep" he explained. I woke up the next morning to Sam snoring in my ear. I had a headache and my vision was blurry. I rubbed my eyes and my vision became clear. I smiled far the sight of Sam sleeping next to me. I some how managed to get out of his grip. I walked into the bathroom and threw up. Sam walked in and brushed his teeth he then saw me throwing up and pulled my hair back. "you ok?" He asked. "yeah just a hang over." I explained. when I was done he kissed my forehead and got my some meds and I brushed my teeth. I walked down to the kitchen and grabbed some breakfast. I then sat next to Sam on the couch. I rested my head on his shoulder and began to close my eyes. I heard the door swing open and I heard stomping. i woke up and turned to see a bit around our age with dark brown hair talking to Sam. "you better watch your bitch before something bad happens!" He yelled. he shied Sam a picture and I watched Sam clench his fists. what did I do last night I questioned myself. I turned back around and pretended to be asleep. I heard Sam walking over and he yanked my up. "in awake I'm awake!" I screamed becoming scared. he then showed me the picture. I was making out with some guy I've never seen before. I felt my eyes get wide as I covered my mouth. I felt tears coming and I said "Oh my god I'm so sorry Sam I was drunk I don't remember that happening." I begged. "I forgive you" he said hugging me. we broke the hug and looked at his friend. "carly, this is jack but call him gilinsky." he explained. "you must be Madison's boyfriend." I said. "yup" he answered.