Chapter 14/25

Sam keeps talking about moving to l.a. So I guess we're moving. I just finished packing all my shit and so did sam. here we go. "READY?!" Sam yelled from my car. "yeah one second". I said hauling out my bags. He came in and helped me. he got ever in the car and we were ready to go. he drove to the airport since we were having my furniture and my car flown over. I left a bag in my car. only because I knew it was gonna come straight to my house. I found out Brianna moved to Florida a couple weeks ago. yeah I was upset but I'm flying down there every summer to see her.
*skip flight*
We just got off the plane. apparently Sam has a few friends out here and we're staying with, Nate? Until we get our own place.i found my car in the parking lot with Sam and we drive to nates. "he can look a little scary but he's just a little bitch don't be scared of him." I just laughed as we pulled in. and walked up to the door. Sam just walked in like it was no problem. "yo!" Sam yelled up the stairs. I've never seen him so happy before. a boy around our age ran down the stairs and found us in the kitchen. behind him was a girl, also around our age. and a younger little girl around 3 or 4. "who's this?" He asked looking at me smiling. "this is-" I cut off Sam. "Carly." I said holding my hand out to shake his. "whoops imma hugger" he said hugging me and causing me to laugh. "This is my fiancé Jennifer and our daughter kighlee" he said pointing to both girls. "hi" I said shyly. "Dady is this uncle Sammy?" She asked pointing to sam. "yes baby" Nate answered. "you've gotten so big" Sam said picking her up. we all walked into the living room after I put my stuff in their guest room. "So what's the plan?" Jennifer asked. "well we're gonna stay here until we get an apartment or something. then we'll probably get married and have some kids." Sam answered. it was like he read my mind. we both smiled and looked at each other. He leaned in and we kissed. "eww" kighlee said covering her eyes. we all laughed at her. "We start our journey tomorrow" Sam announced. I smiled and he threw me over his shoulder.