Chapter 19/25

I go to the doctors today for a 6 month ultra sound. I got up and packed everything back into my bag. "mal I'm leaving" I yelled grabbing my keys. "ok I'll see you later" she yelled. Sam's still sick so I'm staying for a few days until he gets better. I drove home and walked in. "Sammy?!" I yelled. no answer. I guess he's sleeping. I walked down the hall to our room. the door was shut. that's weird he always sleeps with the door open. I opened the door to the weirdest thing ever. Sam was sleeping and moaning my name. I walked over smirking. being 4 months pregnant doesn't help anything. I began to Palm him through his sweatpants. he woke up. "b-babe what are you doing" he stuttered. "Just helping you out daddy" I said smirking as he moaned more. once I finished I asked "when was the last time you took your pill". "um before I fell asleep so like 5 hours ago probably" he answered. "ok I'll be right back." I said walking away I grabbed him a pill and a bottle of water he's been sick for 4 days now he should be getting better. when I walked in he wasn't laying down he wasn't even in bed. "Sammy baby where'd you go?" I asked getting worried. "bathroom" he yelled. I walked to the bathroom door and heard the shower water turn on. "i have your meds." I said knocking. he opened the door with only a towel wrapped around him I couldn't help but stare. "like what you see?" He asked coughing. "shut the fuck up" I said laughing. "ok I'm gonna go back to mals you know what to do right?" I asked walking away from the door. "yes!" He yelled from the shower. "ok I love you!" I yelled. by that time he was walking out of the bathroom in sweatpants and no shirt. "i love you too." he said hugging me and kissing my cheek. "I'll come over again tomorrow." I said walking out the door. "ok" he said getting back in bed. I left and all I could think about was. "this is just like when we were in Omaha I would go to his house after school everyday and hangout with him and say 'I'll come over tomorrow'." I got to mals and no one was there. I called her. no answer. Johnson gave me his number incase mal didn't answer so I called him. no answer. I called sam. he answered. "what's up baby girl?" He said coughing. "mal and Jonson arnt answering so I'm gonna stay with jenn" I told him. "Ok" he said and hung up. I drove to nates house and I saw a car I've never seen before. I walked in and didn't see anyone. "jenn" I yelled. I heard moaning then it stopped. I heard someone running around Nate and Jenns room. a girl with only sweat pants and a bra on came running downstairs. Then Nate. "can't you call before coming here?!" He yelled/asked. "yes, yes I can but the question is, is who was that?!" I asked/yelled too. "that's not important." he said getting quite. "yes it is Nate you were with another girl other than my best friend that your getting married to in a month." I sternly said. "I know I know I fucked up ok it's not a big deal we can't break-up we have a 4 year old daughter." he said. "yeah but I'm pretty sure that if my mom could raise a 4 year old and a 1 year old alone then jenn can raise a 3 year old alone" I said hoping to get some sense in him.