Chapter 18/25

Sam and I just got to the doctors.
"Hello Sam so our test are back and you have the stomach flu" the doctor said. "Ok is there anything I need to do?" Sam asked. "yes I wrote you a prescription which should be ready by 5:00 tonight and you can take 1 pill oral every 4 hours. "That's it?" Sam asked. "yes sit have a nice day" the doctor said walking out. We went home. we got home and Sam immediately went to our room ad shut the door. "Sam I need to get some clothes to go to malls!" I yelled from the other side of the door. "one minute I'm changing" he yelled back. "ok" I responded. moments later a shirtless Sammy in sweatpants opened the door. "imma get my clothes then go get your pills and bring them back. ok?" I asked. "ok" he said laying down. I got my clothes and left to get his meds. my next appointment to check on the baby is tomorrow so I hope these pills will help him. I got his prescription and drove home it's now 8:30 pm I got home and put my keys down I walked in the room and saw a sleeping Sammy laying on his stomach sprawled out on the bed. it was indeed a strange sight to see because normally he's on his back with one hand around me and the other rested on his chest or stomach. I laughed and woke him up. "Sammy baby you need to take your meds." I said as he rolled over. he sat up and smiled as I handed him a pill and a cup of water. "I love you" he said kissing my cheek. "I love you too, imma get going. will you be ok?" I asked walking away. "yes I will" he said putting the cup down. "call me if you need anything. I'll call you when I get to malls ok?" I asked. " I will and ok I love you" he said laying back down and going right back into his sleeping position. I laughed and walked out. I drove straight to mall's house. "hey I'm here." I yelled up the stairs walking in. "I'm coming." she yelled back running down the stairs. with a boy with blonde hair behind her. "Carly, this is my boyfriend jack." she said. "woah there's two?" I asked confused. "yup" they both said. "we're actually best friends." He said. it looks like he was sleeping before I got here.