Chapter 20/25

"Your right" he said in response. really that didn't work. "but if I wanted her to I would've been doing this a long time ago." he said starting to yell. we heard a car pull in the drive way. "Jenns home and if you don't tell her I will." I said. jenn walked in. "hey baby" she said hugging Nate and kissing him. I gave him the death glare as he picked up kighlee. he threw his hands up in defense and said to jenn. "we have to talk" she nodded her head and followed him into the kitchen. I could tell she was scared to 'talk'. a minute later I heard her yelling. "HOW COULD YOU NATHAN WE'RE GETTING MARRIED FOR GODS SAKE!" " I know I fucked up I'm sorry please baby" he said begging her. she gave in and kissed him. I watched kighlee as she played and wobbled around the room. Nate and jenn walked in and smiled at me. I could see the hurt in her eyes. "well?" I said. "oh we're fine, I'm going to bed" jenn assured me. "ok" I said playing with kighlee. "whatever you do to her I will do to you! Got it" I said poking him in the chest between every word. "ok" he said laughing at me. I went to bed. the next morning I woke up around 9:30 and got ready to check on sam. I walked out to my car and began driving. I got to the apartment and walked in. "honey I'm home!" I yelled laughing at myself. he walked in which I assumed he was feeling better and I hugged him. "feel better?" I asked breaking the hug. "yes" he said in relief. I laughed at him and we cuddled all day. "how was it being home alone all the time?" I asked. "with out you? It was pure torture" he said playing with my hair and rubbing my small baby bump. I smiled at how happy we were together. I called My mom when I found out I was pregnant that I am pregnant. "I can't wait to start a family with you" Sam said falling asleep. "I can't either." I said also falling asleep.