Chapter 10/25

We got to the hospital and Sam stayed in the waiting room while I was sent to get an MRI. I could tell Sam was really worried. after my MRI they took me to a room. it's currently 12:30 am. Sam was sitting by my side holding my hand. the doctor came in five minutes later so I knew something was wrong. "well the tumor has grown a total of 3 centimeters to equal out to 5 centimeters. so you will have to go under surgery now." he said as he pushed my bed down to the O.R. Sam was following closely behind us. "WHY DIDIN'T YOU TELL ME?" He yelled as he was walking behind us. he turned around when we walked into the O.R.. The nurse that was waiting in there told me the risk they were, memory loss, death, and polmenaria adima. they gave me an anestetics mask. about 5 minutes later I was knocked out. I woke up an hour later after surgery. "why didn't you tell m-me?" Sam asked crying. "I didn't want you to worry." I answered. "but we've been best friends all our lives." he told me. "i know Sam I didn't know until 8th grade, I-I'm sorry" great now I'm crying. Sam hugged me and kissed my forehead. my mom walked in with some food "fffoooodddd" I said in a monster voice snatching two sandwiches out of her hands. "one for me, one for you." I told Sam handing him his sandwich. "thanks baby" he said taking it. "mom can I have a soda please?" I asked my mom. she walked out I'm guessing to get a soda?my thoughts were interrupted as Sam laying in my bed next to me on his side using his elbow and hand to hold his head up. "what do you wanna do after you get to leave" he asked me. "ummm I just want to see my dad" I told him tearing up. "ok that's fine he said wrapping his arms around my waist.
*2 months later*
I woke up this morning and ran to the bathroom. I threw up. "babe you ok?" Sam asked. we graduated 2 months ago on June 20,2014. "yeah I think it's just a hang over" since we went out drinking last night with some of my friends and Brianna. "Sam come here please!" I heard my mom yell.

Sam's p.o.v.
Carly's mom yelled for me to come out to the kitchen. "yeah?" I asked as I ran in. "where's carly?" She asked. "um she's in her bathroom throwing up." I told her running back into our room. "BABE!" I screamed when I saw here laying on the bathroom floor past out. "call 9-1-1!" I yelled throughout the house. her mom immediately obeyed without questioning. there was a knock on the door when I picked her lifeless body up. I carried her to the door for the paramedics since they couldn't get in her room. I laid her on the gernie as they strapped her in. They were saying codes as I sat there and cried. "Sam you can ride with them." Carly's mom said. I got in the Ambulance and held her hand on the way to the hospital. "how old is she, sir?" the paramedic asked. "she just turned 18." I answered. we arrived to the hospital it's now 10:29 am. Carly just woke up. "what happened?" She asked me. "I don't know, you were throwing up and I walked in and you were just laying there." I told her.

Carly's p.o.v.
I woke up in the hospital. Sam was sitting next to me. "Sam?" I questioned as I woke up. "what happened?" I asked "I don't know you were throwing up then you past out when I came back to hold your hair back." he told me shrugging his shoulders. "do you have any friends?" I asked. "yes, why?" I answered. "I wanna met them" she said. "ok" I said "you get out tommarow morning get some rest" I told her. "ok" she responded.

*skip that day*