Chapter 3/25

Today is Wednesday so I finally get to leave the hospital, Sam has not left my side not even once. "Sam can you grab that bag over there" I said pointing over to the hospital bag my mom packed for me. "yeah I got it babe" he said as he got up to get the bag. "thank you" I said giving him a kiss. "you don't have to thank me." he said.
"Oh but I do." I said
"For what?" He asked
"For not leaving me, and staying by my side no one has ever done that for me" I told him. "well that's their los" he told me.
Then the doctor came in. "ok ms.Callahan your good to go." he told us. "thank you so much" Sam and I said in unison. "we have a plane to catch" Sam said excitedly. "why are you so excited Calvert so boring." I asked "because I can met the people who know you best" he answered me. "ha yeah ok they know nothing about me." I told him. "ok. well let's go then he said helping me out of the bed. "the bags are already in my car." he let me know. "ok wait is Carl still at my house?!?" I asked. "no he was arrested the night he hit you if they let him out I told the station to call me." he reassured me. "ok" I said kissing him on the cheek as I sat in the car. he ran over to the other side and started driving to the airport.
*skip car ride*
We got to the airport and bought our tickets "Sam you didn't have to do that." I told Sam he insisted on paying for two first class plane tickets to bwa (Baltimore Washington airport) in Maryland. "Oh but I did my princess should be treated like one" he said making me smile trying not to laugh. I know we just met but (this is gonna be Cliche) I feel like I've known him forever. was what I was thinking when we were seated on the plane but my thoughts were interrupted by my phone vibrating, "it's my mom" I told Sammy. "answer it" he said looking at me nodding. "ok" was all I said before answering. "hello?" I asked answering. "hi I know you feel a little weird going home with Sam but I just want to let you know that the only reason I trust him is because I'm friends with his parents and I have been since the both of you were born. well before but that's why you feel like you've known him forever." she said through the phone. "oh my god are you serious. thanks for telling me! Love you I have to go I'll call you when we land" I said before hanging up. "did she tell you" Sam asked. "yeah why didn't you tell me?" I replied with another question. " I wanted it to be a surprise... you don't remember do you?" He asked "no, Remember what?" I said "you don't remember being best friends as kids" he asked again. "wait I do you were the kid that moved away at the end of like kindergarten and you pulled me out of class one day to tell me you loved me and that you always will." I said laughing at the flash back.
"Well I didn't lie did i?" he asked
"Apparently not... but I remember having the biggest crush on you in pre-k and kindergarten." I said laughing. "no you didn't because your terrible at hiding your feelings" he said. "wait if I've known you forever then tell me what's my middle name." I asked hopping he knew it. "your full name is Carly Lakota Callahan." dude wtf the only person who knows my full name is my family and Brianna "wow your fucking kidding me right!?" I asked "nope I know everything about you from biting your fingernails when your nervous to your obsession with nail polish and your love and passion for hunting." he said smiling. "so either your my long lost best friend or your a stalker." I said "yeah ok" he said laughing making me laugh even more than I was. Sam told me to be quite since we had a late flight at 9:30pm so everyone was asleep he shut me up by kissing me. wow every time he does that I get butterflies in my stomach and memories flash into my head from when we were kids.
*after the flight*
After we got off the plane Brianna picked us up from the airport and started driving back to her house. "wait the hotel is in prince Fredrick."
I told her. "psht no it's not your staying my house your not leaving me alone after what happened." she said "well where's Sam gonna sleep then?" I asked. "on the couch dumbass (don't you love our nicknames 😂), do you really think Danny's gonna let him sleep in my room with you." she said "well I mean he's never been here he might not be comfortable." I said " I'll be fine don't worry" Sam said kissing my cheek and getting out of the car. we walked in and Brianna's little sister that I haven't seen in like a year ran up to me crying last time I saw her she just turned 16 which is how old she still Is. "McKenna I missed you so much" I yelled hugging and kissing her. "who's he?" She asked. "that's my boyfriend Sam "I said. "he's cute" she said "he's mine lil bitch." whispered this is just how our relationship has always been from the time she was two to now. after that danny Brianna's dad walked in. "HEY DAD!!" I yelled with excitement "hey girl long time no see" he said laughing from my excitement. "yeah sorry about ma" I said "you and you names" he said shaking his head at me while laughing and looking at Sam "and whose this?" He asked looking Sam dead in the eye. "this is Sam, sam this is Danny Brianna's dad" "nice to meet you son." Danny said "you too sir" Sam replied "so what are sleeping arrangements" Danny asked "well Brianna and I are sleeping in her room and Sams sleeping on the couch" I said "ok good" Danny said.

*A/N*~
Next update will be on Sunday. if I have time by 12:00pm it should be posted if not then I will update on Tuesday morning. love y'all.