Chapter5/25

*skip car ride and flight*
We got back to my house so I could put all my stuff back. Sam came running around the car to open my door. we opened the door and picked me up bridal style "sam...put me down please" I said laughing. "nope can't do that" he said. "why not?" I asked. "Cause I lost you once I'm not loosing you again." he answered "well you don't have to worry about that." I assured him. "ok." he replied as he put me back on my own two feet. I walked inside to see my mom packing things into boxes and crying. "mom what's going on?!" I asked panicking. "we're going home" she told me. "well if that's the case I'm staying. WE JUST GOT HERE AND YOU ALREADY WANT TO MOVE! WHY?!?" I yelled. "because Carl's out he's coming to get his stuff and we can't be here when he does." she told me. "well I'm staying with Sam then I literally just told Sam he's not gonna lose me again." I told my mom. "well in that case I'm gonna stay with sam." I said "no, your not Brianna's expecting you home today." she told me. Sam and I walked upstairs to my room.

"Babe you can stay with me tonight." Sam said. "Sam I promise you will not lose my again I promise to come back over the summer." I told him crying as I watched a tear fall down his cheek. "Sam don't cry" I said to him. "but I can't loose you" he said. "Sam I promise you, you wont." I told him. "are you sure?"he asked tearing up even more.

*A/N*~
Next update should be on..... Sunday👌🏻