Chapter Two

Everyone except for Y/N was hanging out at a beach, it was a nice warm sunny day. Sam had texted Y/N to come hang out but she had refused. Sam spots Danny in the distance and turned around.

Mindy: Everything okay?

Sam: Could someone get Y/N here?

Mindy: I'll call her.

Mindy called Y/N and Y/N was there within 20 minutes when it usually took about 25-30 minutes to get to the beach. Y/N ran and hugged Sam.

Y/N: Just breathe, pretend like he's not there.

Sam: Okay, what else?

Y/N: Let's just stand here and hug.

Danny saw Y/N and Sam hugging and walked up to them. Everyone waved awkwardly to him and Y/N let go of the hug. Sam turned around and smiled awkwardly at Danny.

Danny: Can we try again?

Sam: You won't leave again?

Danny: No I told you I wanted some space for a little while, I never lost feelings for you.

Sam: But you left me.

As Sam and Danny were talking, Y/N walked back over to her car. Tara followed after her.

Tara: Sam needs you.

Y/N: She's handling her own.

Tara: Now you're leaving my sister?

Y/N: No I just need to be away from you.

Tara: Why?

Y/N: It's better than trying so hard to resist an urge to go behind your sisters back and make love with you.

Tara: You would regret it if we had sex?

Y/N: No, I would regret breaking your sister's heart and making her feel alone.

Tara: So you have minor feelings for me?

Y/N: What do you think?

Tara: I think you have an issue with not letting things go and ruining the good things in life.

Tara walked away and after a couple of minutes, Y/N followed after her. Everyone is now looking at them.

Y/N: That's all you have to say?

Tara: Yep.

Y/N: Why are you mad at me? I didn't do anything to you.

Tara turned around and pointed at Y/N.

Tara: You're ruining a friendship with my sister over one simple mistake between. We flirted, that was all. We shared a few drinks, that was it. Instead you're distancing and ignoring my sister when she has nothing to do with us.

Y/N: You don't understand.

Tara: Then make me understand or I will walk over there and pretend you don't exist anymore.

Y/N: Sam told me that I should have zero contact with you and if I ever got in contact with you ever then she'll lose all contact and make sure I can't bother you.

Tara: Why are you letting my sister decide what's best for you or what's worse for you?

Y/N: Because I want her to be happy.

Tara: You don't want to be happy?

Y/N: I do but not at the cost of an amazing friendship.