Seblos: Someone You Loved

By me.

Summary: Seb and Carlos were happily engaged after graduating high school and during their first year of college until they called it off, because Seb thought they were too young. A few months after the breakup, Seb finds out he's pregnant with Carlos's baby and realizes he has made a huge mistake. He leaves California and goes home to Salt Lake City to get Carlos back. But then he sees him with another guy and become very heartbroken. Will Seb tell Carlos? And will he win the love of his life back or lose him forever?

Note: The idea I came up with for my own chapter is based on some of the storylines from Glee, the Klaine engagement throughout the entire 5th season and the season 6 breakup, except there will be a few changes from that.

Title based on song by Lewis Capaldi

(Previous request from former story)
------------------------
*beginning*

Sebastian Matthew-Smith was in love once.

He met Carlos Rodriguez when they were kids. They hadn't started dating until high school when they were in a production to HSM, where Seb played Sharpay and Carlos was choreographing. And during that, Carlos asked out Seb to the homecoming dance, but Seb was three hours late until he came and explained about his family's cow, which he apologized to Carlos for being late and Carlos gave his condolences about the cow. And then, they shared their dance in the end.

During opening night while the second act was going on, Seb had a moment of his stage fright, but Carlos helped him overcome his fear and encouraged him to get out there, and he danced his heart out. And a few months later, they had their first kiss at Carlos' quinceañero after Seb sang a song to him. And then, it was over spring break where Seb and Carlos were having a fight while their time away from each other was spent, and Carlos sang a song to Seb as an apology and they made up.

Their relationship went on strong throughout their high school life, and they made each other very happy. During their senior year, Carlos and Seb both applied to the same college in Los Angeles, California where it had a special drama class that included theater and dancing, and they later got in. And then, they graduated high school with Gina, Ashlyn and everyone else in their year. Seb and Carlos's parents threw a grad party for the both of them at the farm, where Carlos surprised Seb with something special.

A few weeks before graduation, Carlos had told his Seb's parents about how much he loved their son and then asked them if he could ask Seb to marry him. The Matthew-Smith parents couldn't thank Carlos enough for making their son happy when they gave him their blessing. So, Carlos told his friends in secret that he needed their help to plan a perfect proposal. Even though, they thought he was being crazy because he was too young, but then they all agreed to help. Gina and Ashlyn went with Carlos to the mall to pick out a ring for Seb, which he had found the perfect one.

Back at the grad party, Seb and Carlos did a little karaoke, an amazing duet they ever did. When the song was over, as they were about to leave, Carlos started to give out a speech, thanking everyone for coming, and then saying a few things on how much he loved Seb, which brought him and a certain few others to tears. And there was that moment of when Carlos got down on one knee, opened the ring box, took Seb's hand, and popped the question. Sobbing joyfully, Seb said yes, and everybody cheered as Carlos slid the ring onto Seb's finger before they got off the stage and went around to see everybody congratulating them on their engagement.

A few months later, Carlos and Seb went off to L.A. for college, where over the summer, they had found an apartment together that was close by and their families helped them move in. And around the early second semester of their first year of college, Carlos was trying to make some arrangements in the apartment, but Seb wasn't happy and comfortable with any of that, which made him angry about it. That was where he and Carlos got into a fight, and Carlos told Seb off by letting him put things back the way they were from before after they moved in.