Seblos: Someone You Loved: Epilogue Pt. 1

It's been a few months since Seb and Carlos became fathers to a daughter.

A few hours after having the baby, everyone got to meet Luna and they surprised the boys with flowers and gifts for the baby. Seb and Carlos's parents and siblings were the first ones to hold her, and then their other relatives. Then all of their friends, including ones who came home from their colleges for a little while, were the next ones: Ricky, Gina, Kourtney, Ashlyn, Big Red, E.J., and Miss Jenn. And of course, Nini paid a visit from L.A. to to come see everyone in Salt Lake while taking a little break from making music. And a couple of days later, Seb and Carlos finally got to bring Luna home with them and everybody threw a party for the two new parents and their beautiful little girl.

In progress at the Matthew-Smith household, Luna occasionally cried in the middle of the night and Seb or Carlos would take turns to go and calm her down. Whenever Luna was crying, the two fathers often figure out on if she needed a diaper change, to be fed, or to be sung to sleep, which Carlos and Seb loved doing because of how much it soothed their daughter. Seb's parents were happy to watch Luna whenever he and Carlos go help everyone else with chores on the farm. And whenever they wanted to go out with friends or on a date, Carlos and Seb would decide on which of their parents or family members could babysit Luna.

Although when parenting was usually exhausting time after time, Seb and Carlos were happily blessed to have a special little baby girls in their lives with the help and support from their loved ones. But there was one thing they never got to do after ending their engagement and then got back together....

And the answer was getting married.
---------------------
Since after having Luna, Seb went to see Carlos's parents and asked them for their son's hand in marriage since he felt terrible for what he had done after calling off the wedding, and they gave him their blessing. Then Seb had Kourtney and Ashlyn to help find a ring, and instead of the one Carlos gave to him, he found a better one with a regular-sized diamond in the middle with three diamonds each on the two sides. So he bought the ring and hid it away in a secret hiding place when he got home.

Seb planned to propose to Carlos on his birthday, and he had the perfect place for a proposal, the same spot at the farm where Carlos proposed to him at their grad party.

The night before Carlos's birthday, Seb asked his parents to watch Luna while they hang out with Carlos's parents, which they would be happy to do. The next morning, Seb and their families surprised him with a birthday breakfast, even their baby girl was there to join in on this special day. After breakfast, Gina, Kourtney, and Ashlyn showed up and surprised Carlos by taking him for a shopping day (after Seb told them the part of the plan to get Carlos out of the house for a little while). Seb had to make an excuse to Carlos by telling him that his family needed his help on the farm and and he would be fine with taking care of Luna. During his special outing with the girls as he was kept accompanied, Carlos was having a great day.

Meanwhile, as he still managed to help out his family around the farm for the day whenever they need him, Seb was hanging with Luna when he invited Ricky over to help him write a song for Carlos as part of the proposal, and he wanted to make it special. Ricky came up with the lyrics, Seb managed the composition on the piano, they practiced the song and Luna, happily squealing, was enjoying the song as she was listening to her daddy and uncle singing. The boys practiced the song over again and again until it was finally amazing. Seb thanked Ricky for his help as he was about head home, and Ricky wished him good luck with Carlos.

When the night approached, Carlos came back home and started to wonder where Seb was. The house was quiet, and no one was home. So, Carlos went around the farm to look for Seb. And that was when he noticed a trail of rose petals and started following them. It led him to the door and the moment he opened it, he was so surprised the second he saw Seb, in a nice suit, with a smile on his face, a bouquet of flowers in his hands, and a candlelit dinner ready for two.