Chapter 2

I sat down on a metal chair in front of the glass. Hannibal stood there on the other side with a soft smile. "You look lovely, my dear." I smiled back. 

"And you look so unhappy in here," I paused and stood. I walked closer to the glass. "Do you want me to get you out?" He smirked. "No, I have met an agent that needs help on a case." He said. I grinned. "Good, wouldn't want you to get bored." I purred. He chuckled. "Love you, darling." He put his hand on the glass. "I love you more, my nightshade." He said. I put my hand on the glass where his was. "Until our next chat." I whispered and disappeared into smoke.

I landed in the yard at the Potters and looked around as the smoke evaperated from the cool crisp air. Night had fallen. I walked in and nodded to James whom was sitting on his couch, nursing a butterbeer. I walked up the stairs to see Lily bouncing the baby. I walked over to the rocking chair and sat down. "Is James still awake down there?" She asked absentmindedly. I smirked. "Of course, dear." I replied as I watched her put the child to bed. Such a needy little beast for a one year old. She bid me goodnight as she left the room. The child closed his eyes and shut out the world. I watched him sleep for a couple hours. He awoke suddenly and gave a cry. I sighed after a few moments waiting for his parents to stir from the other room but sighed and got up, walking to the crib and leaned over. I waved my hand toward the ceiling and thousands of tiny little lights filled the air. They soon came together to form stars and constellations. He calmed and cooed as he watched them while gnawing on the corner of his blanket. Such a strange little thing, babies. I felt a pang in my chest but was jolted from my thoughts with a sudden bang and the lights vanished. Harry begun to cry again but more alarmed. I picked up the small frightened child as the door opened. I turned to see Lily. I gave her the baby and left the room.

I saw James hit the ground dead as I reached the top landing of the staircase but felt nothing. The man stopped at the bottom step. "I can not allow you to harm the child." My voice rang with power and age. He looked up at me and smirked. "You must be the Harvinger." He hissed. I flicked my wrist and he flew backwards, slamming into the wall behind him with a sickening crack. I stormed back to the nursery and slammed the door. "Hand me the child, Lily and Apparate away. I will protect him." I ordered, holding my hands out. She shook her head rapidly and turned to set the child in the crib. "Don't be-!" The door blew open and hit me. I crashed to the floor, my head bouncing off the floor. I pushed myself up in a daze as Lily casted herself between her baby and Voldemort. She said something to him as i shook my head, trying to clear my mind. Her soft watery eyes met mine just before a flash of green light struck her. She hit the floor dead. He turned on the baby next and my rage was uncontrollable. I thrusted my hand towards him and shielded the baby but his spell was faster. Thankfully my shield got most of the curse but it rebounded and hit Voldemort in the chest causing him to explode. I moved to Harry and saw him crying. I frowned noticing the scar. After struggling to my feet, I picked him up and shushed his cries gently. I turned as the Spy from before, entered the room. He saw Lily and fell to the ground, shaking and whaling. "I'm sorry." I uttered softly before I moved around him as I wrapped the baby up in my robes, shielding him from the cold breeze and left the room.

I walked down the path and removed my wards. I looked up to see a wand in my face. Sirius looked frightened. "I told you before... I can not interfere with a prophecy." He looked at me then the house. He ran towards the door. I hummed softly and the baby fell asleep. I remembered where Albus said I had to meet him if this ever happened and dissappeared.

I landed on a driveway. I started to hum softly as I waved my hand. I was now holding a basket with the baby wrapped up inside. I saw Albus and an elderly woman. I came to stand in front of them. "I told you I could not interfere with a prophecy." He looked saddened but nodded. A gaspe came from a elderly witch beside him. "Lily and James?" The women looked at me curiously. "Minerva, this is the Harvinger." Albus introduced. I inclined my head towards her. "I shall deal with this, someone should deal with the Death Eater clinging to Mrs. Potter's dead body and the furious Mr. Black looked murderous." 

Minerva looked at Albus in alarm. I swept passed them and set the basket on the doorstep. Albus handed me a letter and I set it down in the basket. I looked into the eyes of the tiny baby as I stood up straight. "Farewell, Mr. Potter. You have a very... very interesting future ahead of you," I waved my hand and his eyes shut as he let a soft snore pass his lips. "I will be watching you, Mr. Potter." I turned and walked down the street and past Albus and the women. "You may call upon me soon, children... Gods know that you will need me." I called over my shoulder. I turned into a Raven and flew off, cawing and crowing.