Chapter 11

I had spent all summer to myself and now I was going out of my mind. So I decided to pop in and visit Harry.

I appeared on the door step in my muggle clothes as it was pouring rain everywhere but on me. I was about to knock when I noticed a round woman floating higher in the sky, screaming as loud as she could. I then turned back to the door and heard Harry cry out in pain. "You can't use magic outside of school!" I heard Vernon snarl.

I blew open the door and had my wand in my hand as I pointed it at Vernon's fat neck. "But I can and I'll make it look like an accident." I hissed. He gulped and release Harry's neck. He backed away. I stowed my wand away and he attacked me. He had me by my throat. I kicked him in the balls and when he was on his knees, I kneed him in the face. He was out like a light on the floor as his wife screamed. I grabbed Harry's trunk and walked out the door with him following quickly behind. I came to sit on a bench. Harry sat down beside me with his wand facing the road. "Blackthorn... have you ever loved someone?" I felt my heart clench. "I did once..." I smiled softly. "I was once betrothed to a handsome, wealthy, young prince. He had the most beautiful smile that could light up an entire room upon his entry. He could have had any woman he wanted but he wanted me, a princess of the age 14." Potter smiled. "What happened to him?" I frowned, remembering the memory vividly.

Flashback

I walked into the throne room to see William talking to my father. "What is it? Whats wrong?" I asked, worry filling me. William walked up to me, cupping my cheek softly. "To stop the war... king Laurance wants you to marry him." I shook my head. "No, I refuse! My heart belongs to you." He smiled and was about to say something but the doors blew open. I screamed and clung to William as my father and his men faught off the invading knights. I was wripped away from my William and dragged to safety.

When the screams and clanging of swords stopped, I ran into the room and saw we had won. I was grinning until my eyes fell upon a body. I screamed and ran to William's side but he was choking on his blood. I whaled and tried to stop the bleeding but it was no use... William died in my arms. I whaled and sobbed as I felt my heart clench. I looked up at my father as my wails grew. He looked away from me, refusing to meet my eye.

Flashback ended

"He died... fever took him." I lied simply. Harry nodded. "Love, Mr. Potter... is the most powerful force on this earth." I looked up as a purple bus pulled up. We both boarded and sat on a bed. Harry had a conversation with ticket man as I was deep in thought. I was snapped out of my thoughts as the bus stopped. I got up with ease as Potter fell to the floor. I helped him off and walked off down the street, ignoring Harry as he tried to call me back. I billowed down the street and came to a café. I sat and ordered a water. I sat there all night, deep in thought as the water bubbled. I was pulled from my thoughts by the bell on the front door ringing, signaling customers had entered. I saw the reflection of three men in the glass cup, approached from behind as I sat quietly. "Harvinger?" 

I smirked. "Yes?" They looked at each other. "We must request that you come with us." One said. I stood and turned to face them. One was fat and looked alot like Draco's friend Crab, the same was with the next man but more Goyle, the last seemed to be the leader. He was tall, blonde, and had eyes of a viper. "One whom's orders?" They two looked at each other but the one in the middle with viper eyes never faltered. "We can't tell you that." The Goyle look-a-like pipped up. I smiled. "Then I must decline." The Crabe look-a-like stepped forward with his wand drawn. "We're afraid it was more of an order." He hissed. I raised an eyebrow. "Well then we have come to an impasse because you wish for me to come willingly and I'm telling you no," I looked between them with a calculative gaze. "So what would be the course of action you wish to persue, gentlemen?" The other two drew their wands. "Just so you know," I drew my wand. "You should have just turned and walked away." I threw the first spell as another deflected. They each threw spell after spell at me but I deflected them back or ducked to send my own spells. I stunned one and knocked the other out until the man with viper eyes remained. I levitated a table and threw it at him as I threw another spell. He smashed it only to be hit with the spell. He flew backwards and hit the wall. I stood up straight and stowed away my wand. Well that was fun. I turned when I heard a tray crash to the ground only to see a wild wide eyed muggle woman. I sighed and wiped her memory.