Chapter 29

I gasped and coughed as I hit the ground and convulsed. I felt Immortality leave me and I sighed. I got up and looked into a mirror. I was the same. I transported myself to Sirius' room.

I landed on his bed and laid down, inhailing his scent. "He's not coming back, Christina." Came a deep voice. "I don't need you to keep looking for my cure." I whispered. I looked up at him and he seemed confused. I smiled and sat up, summoning a bottle of Vodka. I started to chug it until it was ripped away from me. "Excuse me, I'm trying to kill myself with alchol poisoning." I slurred slightly. He grabbed my face and forced me to look at him. "What have you done?" He asked. I stood up. "I'm mortal." I said. He looked horrified. "Now let me kill myself this way or I can take all those pills in that bottle." I said, gesturing to the bed. He grabbed me by my arms and shook me. "What is wrong with you?!" He shouted. I kissed his lips softly and blasted him away gently. I shut the door and warded it as he threw himself against it, demanding I let him in. Soon others joined him. I walked to the bed and got in on Sirius' side of the bed and laid down on my side, my back to the door. I picked up a vial of Basilisk venom. I drank it all and got comfy. I started to cough soon enough and then my coughing grew to gaspes of air as the banging on the door got desperate. Then BANG! I stopped breathing and felt my organs shutting down. "CHRISTINA!!" Came Severus' shouts as I was rolled over onto my back. I stared up at the ceiling as he shook me dessperatly. I didn't move as everything blurred. Then darkness.

My eyes fluttered open and it was too dark to see. It didn't work and I was still immortal. I realized I was laying on a bed. I rolled over onto my side and silently cried. Then someone moved beside me. I turned over to see Harry looking at me with his watery emerald eyes. I pulled him against me and we silently cried together. "I lost Sirius, I don't know what I'de do if I lost you to." He whispered. I held him tighter. "Promise me you won't do that again." He said looking up at me with those pleading eyes that pulled my heartstrings. "I promise." I whispered and held him tighter. "I loved him.... so much." I whispered as fresh tears built up in my eyes. "Me to." He agreed. "Molly had those photos developed and... um she wanted to know if you wanted the picture." He said. "I would." I whispered. I closed my eyes to the night.

I sat on the couch, staring at the fire with a blank expression as I listened to tne Order talk next door. "She hasn't moved from that couch all day! She really loved him and so she must leave this place of reminders." Molly said. "Reminders? Molly they were engaged and he died the day before their wedding day! Thats not a reminder thats a tragidy." Tonks said. "Not to mention, Sirius left her everything." A male said. "They loved each other very much. Sirius would want her to be happy." Remus said. "What about if we divert her attention to someone else? Maybe Snape?" A girl said. "Sirius deffinatly wouldn't want that." Remus said. I thought about Severus and missed how he made me feel safe. I wrote a note and transported myself to Severus'. I walked down his hall in black sweatpant booty shorts and a tight black speggettii strap tank-top with some black furry boot slippers. My hair was up in a messy bun and I probibly looked terrible. I walked to the Study door and froze. "Do you, Severus Snape, swear to watch over Draco and do everything you can to keep him out of harms way?" Came a female voice that I ached to kill. "I do." He drawled. "And if Draco were to fail, you would be the one to kill Dumbledore?" Bellatrix hissed. "I do." Snape drawled. I covered my mouth to stop the heavy breathing. I had to play it off. I walked in. "Severus, I need a painrelief-" I fake froze as if seeing those women for the first time. My eyes turned black. "It must be my birthday." I hissed. Bellatrix swallowed, fear clearly in their featires as the Apparated away. I turned to Severus as my eyes turned normal. I slapped him across the cheek. "You fucking prick!" I shouted. He glared at me and suddenly pulled me to him and quickly claimed my lips. I didn't realize I was responding until he was slamming me up against the bookcase. "Stop!" I snapped. He was out of breath as was I. "My fiancé died a month and a half ago!" I cried. He was pressed up against me. "I don't care." He whispered and claimed my lips passionatly as he pinned mh hands above my head. He kissed my neck causin me to cry out in pleasure. "This is wrong! Please stop!" I whispered desperatly. I finally shoved him awah and tears filled my eyes as I wrapped my arms around my middle. "Christina..." he whispered. "Your going to kill Dumbledore." I whispered. He remained silent. "I can stop this! I can protect Draco and his mother to! I can-" he pulled me to his chest and held me. "Stop... you can't do that." He whispered into my hair. "No more death, Severus.... please." My voice broke as tears streamed down my face. "Please." I pleaded. He held me tighter. "I can't promise that, Love." He whispered. I sniffed and pulled away from him. "I will kill them all." I whispered. He tilted my head up and kissed my lips softly. I reluctantly reaponded and sighed. He pulled away and I transported myself out of there.