Chapter 31

"I almost lost you to one fool, I'm not losing you to another." Severus said with determination. I sighed and paced the darkness that was my mind. I raised my hands and sent light up. I heard my name being whispered and turned slowly to see William and Ariana. As the light died the darkness engulfed them. I set another light up and saw them but someone was standing behind them. I moved forward but froze in my tracks as I saw their eyes. They were pure black and menicing. The person that stood behind them stepped forward. It was me yet it wasn't. She screamed pure evil. I used dark magic, yes but this version of me was corrupt with it and controled by it. Her lips twisted into an unpleasant curl as the light went out. I took a few shakey breathes and sent up another light. She was right in front of me. I screamed and my instincts told me to run. I ran faster and faster. "Christina? Can you hear me?" I heard Severus ask. "Help me!" I screamed. I slammed into my mental barriers and turned to see the women. I set up more light as she opened her mouth and screamed. I covered my ears to keep out the piercing cry. Fell to my knees and my hair was tossled as I looked back at her. She closed her mouth and cocked her head with a mad grin. "Severus!" I screamed as she ran at me wih inhuman speed. I blasted her away.

Severus' POV

I shook her again and she arched her back causing me to jump away. Her head turned this way and that as thick black smoke wafted off her. "Christina?" I called softly. She then started convulsing. "CHRISTINA!!" I shouted.

Harvinger's POV

I had her down on her back by her neck. "I am incontrol of my magic not you, you evil bitch." I sneered. She laughed but gasped. I was stronger. I blasted her into pieces. I was sucked out of my mind. I shot up out of the bed, breathing heavily. I was then crushed by a pair of strong arms. "Never put me under again!" I snarled and shoved him off. He looked at me with concern. "What was that?" He asked. I refused to make eye contact. "Just don't ever do that to me again." I was unable to keep the fear from my voice. I got out of the bed and dusted myself off. I walked to the door only to have Lucius Malfoy step in my path. "Azkaban did wonders for your complection, Lucius although I can not say the same for your parenting skills." I jeered. He smirked and looked toward Severus as he swiftly punched me in the gut. "The Dark Lord told me to inform you that he shall return soon." Severus inclined his head. The wind was knocked out of me as I keeled over. I gasped for air and coughed. "That was for knocking me out." He said smuggly. I stood up as I smirked, regaining my composure. "Your going to regret that, Lucy." I sneered. He glared at me for the nickname. He moved to punch me again but I caught his fist and sent electricity through my arm into him. He screamed and dropped to the ground like a fly. I let him go and cracked my neck then stepped over him and swept down the hallway. I made it to the stairs and waved my hands, promply freezing time and walking down the stairs. I touched down on the main level and walked toward the door. I threw it open and walked outside. I made it half way down the drive when Draco stepped into my path with his wand pointed at me. I chuckled and made a sweeping motion with my hand causing him to fly to the side. I then thrusted my hands forward and the gates blew off their heavy iron hinges and hit the ground causing everything to shake. I stepped out of the perimiter and turned into a Ravin. I took off flying as I let out a mighty caw. Then just when I thought I was home-free, something caught my foot causing me to look back and see a blue glowing chain and on the other end was none other then Voldemort. I cawed and flapped faster. I then was electricuted. I crowed and fell toward the ground. I slowed my landing and made a note attached to my tallon appear as he approached me. I crowed half-heartedly. He took the note from me and read it. "It seems that my future bride has tried to send word to Albus about our little plan. She is going to meet him at a muggle café." Voldemort hissed. I cawed and cocked my head subtilly. He looked at me with disgust. "Away with you." He snapped. I turned and tried to take flight but couldn't. My wings were too sore from the electricity. I looked up at Severus and knew he saw me. Hopped a few feet away and morphed into a large lioness. Voldemort backed away as I gave a mighty roar. I turned away and ran off into the forest with Death Eaters in pursuit. I ran for a good few miles and stopped behind a giant elm. I transfigured back to my normal self but in black knee high boots, black denim skinny jeans, and a tight black tanktop with my black swishy robe on. A knife appeared in my hand and I heard them coming. I knew what I had to do and it honestly disgusted me. I was thankful that the moon illuminated everything. I put the knife in my boot and stepped into view. There was three men. "For pureblooded wizards such as yourselves, I would have thought you were above serving a half-blood." They shot looks at each other. "I say we leave him on ice while the four of us have some fun. I believe that the suggestion of eatingme out was said at dinner?" I suggested with a saltury tone. They smirked and made sounds of agreement before stowing away their wands. I reached up and took the clip out of my hair, allowing my long ravin locks to tumble down my back. They walked to me as I took off my robe and threw it to the side as to not get blood on it. The first moved behind me and put his hands on my waist as he kissed the back of my neck. I swayed my hops as he moaned. The other two came over and one got on his knees and lifted up my shirt to kiss my stomach while I cupped the other his moans grew loud as I took out a pocket knife and slit the kneeling ones throat causing blood to spray. I swiftly cut the other one open from gut to chest and plunged the dagger behind me into the others thigh. I twisted it and turned to him, effectivly slitting his throat. His blood sprayed across my lips and chin. I was covered in blood as I vanished my discarded robe and made a trentch coat appear on me. I licked my fingers which were covered in their blood and grinned. I turned into a crow and flew off.

I landed at the Weasley Residance and turned back before I walked up to the door. It opened before I could knock and there stood Harry. He grinned but then it fell when he saw the blood. Molly came to the door and gasped. "Its not mine." I said. That just made the intense looks worse. "May I use your bathroom?" Molly nodded and ushered me inside. I stepped inside and she directed me upstairs and to the left. Ginny came out as I went in and shut the door behind me.

I walked out of the bathroom and downstairs, into their kitchen where everyone was eating. "Thank you, Molly. I shall be on my way." I said and inclined my head. After 2 minutes of insisting I must leave, she finally let me go. I transported myself to Hogwarts.

I landed in Albus' office and saw him about to put on a ring. I summoned it to my hand and he looked up at me with surprise. I looked over the ring and looked at him. "This is a horcrux." I said. He looked sheepishly at it. I set it on the ground and put my hand over it and chanted softly. A ball of billowing black smoke started forming in my hand before it shot down and hit the horcrux causing a blast but I held my ground as to not fall over. "I have to go."

I appeared in an Ally and put on a magic disguise. I looked down in a puddle and looked about 23, tan, chocolate brown eyes, slightly shorter, long dark brown almost black hair. I smirked and waved my hand only to stand in an black halter dress that shined hunter green in the light. I put on black high heels and walked out of the ally and into the next door strip club. Now my dancing was pretty good but just incase I put on a charm spell. I looked around and saw the owner. He saw me and ran over. "How comfortable are you with your body?" He asked franticly. "Very." I purred. He grinned and ushered me into the back. I was made to change into an emerald langerie set and was allowed to pick my music. To answer your question, Death Eaters come here to hang out and I needed more information. I stood behind the curtain waiting. "We have a treat for you today, gentlemen! All the way from Rio, we have the latina goddess herself, Andromida!" The owners voice rang out. I sighed and put my game face on as the song Heaven Knows came on. The curtains opened and I strutted out there. There was whistles and jeers. I made it to the end and snapped down but slowly dragged my hands up my legs as I slowly stood. Dollar bills were thrown at me as I turned and grabbed the pole, swaying my hips as I sqauted lower and then pushed my ass out as I stood. I swung around the pole and did my thing as I listened to the three Death Eaters that were to the right of the stage talk. "HE'S pretty steamed she escaped." One commented. "If we got him to watch this I am sure he would steam for a different reason, boys." I winked at him and crawled to them. I bent backward when I sat on my knees and ran my hands over me as I spread my knees. I got up and danced on the pole again. "I tell ya we should take this one, boys. Maybe he would forget about seizing control with the Harvinger by his side." The last one said. The song ended and I walked off stage. Well that was degrading. I left without pay and changed in the ally with magic. I had on a black knee skirt that ended at my knees and a white blouse with a waiter apron on. I transported myself into an ally behind wizarding Café. I walked in and a girl ran up to me. "Are you Tracy?!" She asked in a panic. I nodded and she handed me a not pad and paper and a name tage. I put on the name tage and my gaze fell on a table that sat Lucius Malfoy and Snape. I took a deep breath and undid a couple of buttons to show off my cleavage. I strutted over and took out the pen and pad. "What can I get ya?" I asked with a thick scotish accent. Lucius looked me over and wore his signature Malfoy smirk. "A tall glass of water and me between your tan thighs." He purred. I wrote down the water and turned to Snape whom was studying me suspiciously. I convincingly faked surprise. "Professor Snape? Is tha' you?" I asked. He raised an eyebrow and I gave an annoying laugh. "Ya may not remember me, Tracy Lockland? Dorky Hufflepuff girl? I always sat in the back of your class!" I explained. "Yes, yes, I remember you. Now, I would like a tea, earl grey, one sugar no milk." He drawled. I wrote it downnand turned, walking toward the kitchen. "One water and a cup of earl grey, one sugar no milk." I said to the cook. My order appeard on a tray and I took it over to their table. I set their order in front of them and walked off. "I'm taking my break." I told the cook and conjured a cup of tea and walked over to the booth behind their's. "The Dark Lord is sending all his Death Eaters to find Ms. Blackthorn. I am curious, Severus but how powerful is she really?" Lucius asked. I sipped my tea. "Lets just say I watched her take out 14 Aurars, Umbridge, and almost the late Minister. The grounds were distroyed." Severus said casually. "Fasinating." Lucius said absent mindedly. I took another sip. "Why does he want to wed her?" Severus asked. Yes, keep him talking, Severus. "Well the Harvinger has a great influence in the Wizarding World. With her power and influence, people will be more willing to bow down." Lucius explained. Severus made a sound of understanding. I stood and came to stand in front of their table. "Hope you enjoyed your service today and remember to tip you waitress." I turned and left the café after dropping the name tage on the floor. "HARVINGER!!" I heard Lucius scream. I smirked and transported myself away.