Chapter 5

Weeks went by slowly and one night, I decided to take a bath to try and shake myself iut of this rut.

I stood in the teacher's Bathroom, in front of the tub. I waved my hands and the taps turned on and the air was filled with the scent of roses and cinnamon. I let me hair out of the ponytail and then slowly undid my house coat. I let it hit the floor as I stepped down into the tub, the hot water washing over me causing me to moan. I sat down and waved my hand, shutting off the taps as the water reached my neck. I waved my hands toward the ceiling and thousands of tiny soft glowing lights filled the dark room illuminating the shadows. My eyes followed one light and it landed on Snape whom was leaning up against a dark corner. I arched an eyebrow. "Are you going to stand there or join me?" He smirked and started to undress. I was surprised to see how well toned and fit he was under them or how gracefully he navigated him self out of them. Then he dropped his trousers and boxers. Holy... fuck. 

He was big and he was only semi-erect. He wore a smug smirk as he got in. It quickly faded as I swam over to him, confident I was about to shake my rut. I sat down beside him. 

"Wipe that smirk off your face or I will." I purred as my lips were almost touching his ear. I saw his eyes darken but his smirk grew. I put my hand on his thigh and slid it closer to my intended destination. His breath hitched as my fingertips grazed his mon pubis. I nipped at his earlobe. "Ground rules are this is not to be used in any arguments, in private or public, tell no one of this, and if it goes well, we can pursue it... Agree?" He nodded and I moved my hand closer and grabbed his length explicating a hiss from him. "I need verbal conformation," I stroked him slowly. "Ssseverus." His name rolled off my tongue like honey. He shuttered and grew rock hard in my hand. "Yes!" He moaned as he took a sharp breath as my thumb slowly swirled over the head of his cock. I was then taken by surprise as I was tackled into the water. I surfaced and gasped as he thrusted into me hard. He pounded into me mercilessly as I gripped his shoulders. I dragged my nails over his back as he fucked me harder. I cried out as my nails broke skin causing him to groan. He lifted me up so I was on top. I rode him hard and rough as I brought us closer to the edge. He lifted me up and impaled me on his rod hard causing us both to cry out as we climaxed.

I walked down the hall back to be chambers when I felt his fear. I appeared in a room in front of a three-headed dog. I threw up a shield as he attacked, hitting its noses against the shield. I turned toward the three terrified children, my eyes blazing with rage. "What the bloody hell were you three thinking?!" I demanded, ignoring the disbelief on their faces as they watched my magic. I'm pretty sure it was disbelief that I was disregarding the loud obnoxious dog. It just kept barking. I turned back toward it as my eyes turned black. "SIT DOWN AND SHUT IT!!" I bellowed with a force and power that it lowered its heads and whimpered as it did as I demanded. I turned back to see the kids whom where trying to escape from me in that moment. I appeared beside them, grabbing them and disaperating them to their common room with a single thought and will of my magic. I was left standing in the room and sighed. Children were like drunkards... always trying to kill themselves... I looked toward a cowering 'Fluffy' and sighed before waving my hand. 3 bones suddenly appeared and the mythical creature lunged as I too, disaperated.

The next day went pretty well... until I heard Quirrle talking to himself for the millionth time. I walked into the classroom to find him pacing and talking to himself. "I know but there has to be someway to get it!" He whispered furiously. None of this wasn't out of the normal but was was  he had no stutter this time. "You fool!" Hissed another voice. I raised an eyebrow. No one else was in the room. There was a whisper then he turned toward me in alarm. I arched an eyebrow. "Talking to someone, Quirrle?" I drawled, my eyes sweeping the room with a silent enchantment. The door behind me shut and locked with a wave of my fingers.