Chapter 23

It was the day of the funeral amd someone was knocking on my office door. "Enter." I called. Hermione came in and shut the door behind her. I had silencing wards in place. "Professor, I have some theories I would like to share." I smiled and gestured for her to sit down. She did so and cleared her throat. "The last task... Cedric winked at me. Something you do... I think you impersonated Cedric for the last task." Silence. She was studying me for any give aways. "You truly are the Brightest Witch of your age, Hermione." I complemented. She frowned. "So Cedric Diggory is alive?" I nodded. "And no one is to know about it." She gave me a confused look. "His father knows, I know, and now you know. Thats where it stops." She looked to her hands, which were folded in her lap. "But Harry-" "Is to never know." I interupted. I studied her. "Ms. Granger, I have put alot of thought into this idea... Would you concider private lessons with me?" Her head snapped up in suprise. "With you?! That would be an honour!" She said but I saw her excitement glow in her eyes. "Good, write to your parents and inform them I will come collect you the second week of the summer." She nodded and stood. "Professor... why me?" I clasped my hands together on top of the desk. "Because, Ms. Granger, you have true potential and patients and since your a muggle-born, thats rare." She looked slightly affended. "Are you saying Muggle-borns have no potential?" She asked testily. I smirked. "Ms. Granger, I am not pregidious when it comes to blood statues, no fear there," she sat down again. "Do you know why people are pregidious about blood-statues?" She thought for a moment. "Not the source reason, no."

"Its because with pure-blood families, their magic is powerful because with each generation is grows. With Half-bloods, their magic isn't as potent as a pure-blood's but is just as good. Now when we come to muggle-borns, they are the first of their magical line so sometimes their magic isn't as strong as a pure-blood or half-blood's but magic differs with each person so you get the odd person who has true potential," I stood and walked around the table, leaning against it in front of her. "Some believe that muggle-borns are weak and should be exterminated, such as the Malfoy, Parkinson, Greengrass families. But your magic is strong and, I dare say, rivals a pure-bloods magic." She let that information sink in. "Being a muggle-born is something we both have in common." I added. She looked at me with shock. I smirked. "Now, go Ms. Granger. You have to pack for the train and remember what I told you." She stood, thanked me, and left. I sighed. This coming year is going to be one hell of a doozy.

I walked into the same compartment as Severus and shut the door behind me causing him to look up. I put up silencing wards and took off my robe, letting it hit the floor. I had his full attention as I slowly undid my blouse and let it hit the floor. I pulled off my skirt and stepped out of my shoes as the train lurched forward. I saw him swallow hard. I moved forward and rid myself of my undergarnments as I relieved him of his clothes. I walked forward and straddled him, positioning myself over his hardening member. He grabbed my hips and slammed me down causing me to shreik as his head banged against my cervix when he was in all the way. His mouth fell open in bliss as I started to bounce and swirl my hims, selfishly enjoying his hard member satisfying my sexual appitite.

We sat on opposite benches, now dressed. "He will call you soon." He nodded and looked out the window. "I see now that we can't be together." He said. I nodded. "Have you made any improvements to the potion?" He sighed. "No." I nodded. "I have decided to empart my vast knollage to Ms. Granger." He looked at me sharply. "Are you mad?! You will make her a bigger target then Potter!" He shouted. "She will be under my protection and training." I said. He looked like he was concidering it. "Severus, we both know that we will lose everything in the upcoming war. I have lost so much and I know that someone will be cornered me." He looked at me with confusion. "How do you know that?" I pulled the vial, that remained on the necklace I wore, into his view. "Because I have the last vial of immortality and ONLY I know the ingredients." He stared at it with wide eyes. "Thats dangerous! You have to get rid of it!" He urged. I put it back under my shirt. "I am saving it incase." He looked at me as if I was mad. "I need a cure from my infliction first though." He nodded and looked away. The train lurched to a stop. "I have a progeny to see to. Call me if you need me." I stood and left the compartment. I walked down the hall and saw Hermione get off the train. I followed. I walked up to her parents and smiled. "Mr. And Mrs. Granger!" They turned to me smiling. I held my hand out and Mr. Granger shook it. "Its a pleasure to meet you, I am Professor Blackthorn, Hermione's teacher."