05. Mrs. Bisley

https://earth.app.goo.gl/znvRFE

Something to help you imagine Jackson new home.

It's been quite the week.

Weston lived upto his promises of two date nights, fishing with Dexter and Kayla's school dance.

Life is good again.

Though the only thing not good is our sex life. If we don't count the exception of that one afternoon, I have refused to sleep with Weston until he's done all his groveling. And he hasn't complained because maybe he thinks he deserves to work for it.

I call my assistant, Mattie.

Mattie is not only my assistant but also my best friend. We had been joined at the hip since freshman year of college and we refused to break that bond for something as silly as a job.

His words not mine.

Thus, he's been my PA ever since I could afford one on my own payroll.

"Your last showing is on 13th, Rutherford Street, I just got a call that the client has already arrived."

"Already? But it's going to take me atleast 15 minutes to get there, why did they arrive early?" I look at the clock on the dashboard.

"Don't worry hun, I took care of it and told them. There won't be any Karen screaming at you for making them wait."

I smile, "Thanks Mattie, you are the best."

"Remember that when you are picking out a present for my wedding." He disconnects the call.

I shake my head, chuckling to myself.

I park my Sedan beside the black SUV in the driveway and climb out.

I wobble a little in my heels. I am fucking exhausted and just want the day to be over with.

"1 more hour and I'll treat you to a Lush bath, okay? Stay with me." I coo down at my feet.

"I am a little confused of who you are talking to, your feet or...?"

I slowly raise my eyes at that voice.

It can't be-

"You." I claim.

"Yes, me." Gone is the leather jacket and the jeans. This time Jackson Hastings is wearing black suit pants, white dress shirt and suspenders.

No blazer.

But the smirk stays.

"What are you doing here?" My voice sounds accusatory.

"What are you doing here?" His sounds playful, like this is his favorite game."

"I have a house showing."

"What a coincidence, me too. Though you may call it as house viewing maybe...?" His brow furrow in confusion and his lips pucker up.

God, this man.

"You are Jackson Hastings."

"Indeed."

"Then explain why does my data shows that I am to meet a Norma Hastings?"

Maybe that's his wife.

"That would be my mother, who after my 100th refusal still booked me a showing under her name. Though I can't say I regret it now." He's eyes slowly take in my fitted pants, white shirt and black blazer that hugs my breasts and flares out below my waist.