Preface

What do you do when your husband cheats on you? Don't ask April, because she'll tell you to sleep with his boss.
Well then, maybe you should ask her afterall.

********

I did something bad.
I slept with my husband's boss.
And no, this is not a bad porno movie where I do it to get him a job or... I don't know, I don't watch any bad porno, okay?

I did it because...well I don't really know why I did it at all.

After marrying Weston, I honestly thought life was complete, this was supposed to be the last milestone of my life. Secure well paying job, corporate working husband, two and a half kids, white picket fence house in the suburbs.

But you know what men do? They destroy, they trample, they break and they just take and take. I learnt that lesson from my husband.

So no matter how enigmatic, charming and mysterious Jackson Hastings is I will bend before no one.
.
.
.

"It's okay darling I'll be the one to kneel before you."

A/N: This story contains cheating, sexual content, revenge and many other mature themes.
You may not always agree with the choices the main character will make but have faith in her story because her character development is going to make you fall in love with her.
And Jackson? Oh, he's lovable from the very first sight.