Unfortunate Encounter

»»-----¤-----«« Estelle'sPov »»-----¤-----««

"It looks like I've made a new hobby out of punching creeps in the face," I think back to the time when I pulled my fist out of yet another sleazeballs jaw for hitting on me, let alone touching me inappropriately during one of my shifts here, in the Pink Rose.

God sometimes i wonder what would of happened if i listened to my sister and didn't drop out of the academy. But here i am, shaking my tits and ass for men that make more money in a blink of an eye than i do in a whole week. I rather grind my teeth over concrete than giggle like a schoolgirl. I let out a big sigh while i brush my burgundy hair and fix my lipstick before i stand up once more to start my torture of a shift.

"Estella, darling did you find your new outfit for tonight?" A voice that makes a pleasant shiver run down my spine echoes in the dressing room. Michael, my boss. He's been running this hellhole for years now. In all fairness he isn't a bad boss, once he even kicked out and made security beat up one of the customers because they touched one of his girls. So i do like him, or at least feel at ease.

"Oh, i haven't seen it. Was it on the coat rack?" I ask.

"Oh god, did my assistant not manage to bring it to you personally?" I can see the vein on his forehead thump from annoyance and walk over brushing my hand over his arm.

"It's okay Michael, don't sweat it. I will go check again maybe i overlooked it."He looks at me with a gentle smile and brought my hand to his lips before he places a sweet kiss on my knuckles. 

"Estella you know you and the girls can call me Micha. Please do so." I let out a chuckle making a smile form on his lips.

"Of course, how silly of me. Thank you Micha, i will go check immediately."

"Oh Estella! Before you go i need to fill you in on something as i did with the other girls."

"Oh what is it?" I ask curiously.

"Tonight we're having an important guest so i would really appreciate it if you would not ram your fist against their jaw."I narrow my eyes and raise my eyebrow in annoyance.

"Oh yeah, like I choose to bring my hands up in defense if I didn't have to? It's their fault if they can't keep 'em to themselves."

"Estella, i mean it. This person has connections that could end all of us."

My heart stops. All of us? Just who is this person? Michael nods and sighs sitting down on the chair across me.

"Are you familiar with the name Fedorov?"

"Not that I can recall." I furrow my brow. His eyes darken, piercing into mine with a serious intensity.

"Tonight is of the utmost importance, as the leader of the Fedorov Gun & Contraption business will be present at this club. We must make sure that everything is handled professionally and with utmost care."

My throat tightens, i almost couldn't  breath hearing what Micha said. Am i gonna have to deal with more self-absorbed people tonight?

"Of course Micha, you know i'm on my best behavior."

"Estella."

"I promise, pinky promise!"

But if one of them touches me i will shove a bottle of champagne down their throat.

I see a smile of relief on Micha's face and it makes me feel at ease. He gets up from the chair and puts his hands on the side of both my arms, brushing over them gently.