|Cyno💗|

Next playing:

Trust Issues - Drake
0:01  ─────── 4:42

»»-----------► You were from grade 12 (senior year) with Cyno, your boyfriend of 6 months. It was the last class of the day and you were bored as fuck. Instead of paying attention in class, you decided to stare out the window until you noticed Cyno staring at you, his lips apart. You smirked to yourself and crossed your legs, making the skirt slip and showing your thighs more than before. You arched your back and sat straight, leaning onto the table. He noticed your actions and smirked back at you while checking you out. Though you two have been dating for awhile now, you never went further than make-out sessions and touching here and there. You've been craving him for some time and maybe today would be the day to have him inside of you.

For the whole class time, you guys were pretty much eye fucking each other, gladly nobody noticed. After class ended, He mouthed you "Back of the school?" You nodded at him and he left straight away. It was the place where couples usually went to do "stuff" You packed your bags and left the classroom to head to the back of the school. As you were walking there, you were scared of what to expect but also excited. You were already needy and craving him due to all the tension during class.

You reached the back of the school and found Cyno leaning onto the wall waiting for you. You walk up to him and give him a small wave.

"Hey baby, Why'd you call?"

You tilted your head and asked him, trying to act innocent like your vagina wasnt already pulsating like crazy. He smirked and bit his lower lips in frustration. He pulled you closer towards him by your waist, your hips slamming into his, making you groan in pain. 

"You know exactly why I called."

He said slyly, pulling up your chin and leaning in closer to your face, not being able to keep his eyes off of your lips.

"Oh really? What is it then?"

You smirked at him, licking his lips to tease him as he let out a sexy chuckle.

"How adorable."

That was his last words before he completely took over your mouth. Roaming his tongue all around your mouth. Your tongues were dancing together and you felt as if it was the first time kissing him again. Your kisses started to become little more aggressive and it turned into a heated make-out session. You ran your hands through his long white locks, deepening the kiss. He flipped you over completely, still holding onto the kiss, and now your back was facing the wall instead.

You parted away from the kiss first to catch your breath. While both of you were panting for air, his hands roamed around your waist and he shoved his knee in between your thighs. You let out a slight moan from the pleasure of his knee against your already wet vagina. You laid your hand on his shoulder and he immediately attacked your neck, leaving marks everywhere. You wanted to tell him to not leave any marks but your moans overflowed your mouth to even let out a word. He was too good with his mouth and you loved it.

He was now marking you everywhere and you pulled onto his hair from the pleasure, your back arching away from the wall. He finally let go of your neck and started to fumble with your top button. Before he could fully open your buttons, he looked up at you, asking if your okay with this and if you wanted to proceed further. You rapidly and quickly nodded your head, already impatient for him. You didnt even look at him in the eyes from the embarrassment. He understood your orders and quickly unbuttoned your shirt, he was now staring at your (f/c) laced bra. You felt a little embarrassed by him just staring so he quickly snapped out of it and started to kiss your collarbone and under.

While he kissed your collarbone, you reached your hand to his crotch and started rubbing his clothed, already hard dick. He let out a small whimper from your touch and smirked, enjoying the noise he just let out. You finally removed your bra and used one of his hand to play with your titties and his mouth lingered around your stomach, kissing every single part of me it. His other hand was rubbing your thighs while your hands were quickly unbuttoning his pants. You finally managed to undo his pants and you could see his black sexy boxer already damp. Before you could do anything else, he started rubbing you from your panties which was also already damp.

"You're all wet, huh?"

He asked you and you could hear the slyness in his voice while you could only let out soft moans from his touch. He started to move his hands faster now, using the friction from your underwear to please you. You were now just letting out a bunch of small moans and gasps. He then removed his hand from your underwear and started to remove his boxers, making his hard dick stick out. You blushed from the sight and looked away. He was going to pick you up and put it inside you but you didnt want him to dominate you for the first time you guys were doing it.

You turned him around and pushed him to the ground. He was now sitting on the floor, his back leaning on the wall and you on his lap. He grunted from the pain and you immediately pushed him into you. You both let out a loud moan. He gripped onto your hips while you were holding his shoulders. After some time of adjusting to his size, you started to slowly go up and down on him, letting out gasps and moans. While you were slowly riding him, he grabbed onto your neck and started biting them, leaving more marks than before.

You clutched onto his hair and now you started going faster and harder. The faster you went, the more louder both of your moans were. You two were practically and moaning and whimpering mess. You were head over heels for the sensation of his hard dick inside you, breaking your hymen. After some time, you started to get more tired, using your thighs to ride, making the thrusts more sloppier. You wanted to take a break but you wanted more too. Cyno decided to take matter into his own hands and tightly held your waist and started moving his hips up and down to thrust into you.

The way his strong and muscular hips thrusted into you faster and harder made you roll your eyes back. His movements had good pace and moved in rhythm with your hips. Only heavy breathing and panting could be heard around the back of the school and after a few more thrusts he lifted you up by your waist as you both came at the same time.

»»----------- Word count: 1116

a/n: GOD WHY IS CYNO SO FUCKING HOT OMG this took me like 2 days to right😭 IM HAVING WRITTERS BLOCK HELP i think thats what u call it. I HAVE TO WRITE ANOTHER STORY FOR MY SCHOOL STORY BOOK im gonna base it on kaeya and dilucs relationship kind of. Ive been planning that story for like a month now but i cant even like fucking start the story. I did a whole research about german names and culture for the story to add cultural significance but like literally no one will notice but its okay😋 ANYWAYS i was doing that at 4am and then fell asleep right when I tried to actually write the story down😟 im gonna cry😭🙏

ALSO i feel like my chapters have been getting sloppier and worser day by day💀💀  THIS CHAPTER FEEL SO ICKY IDK WHY it feels so sloppy and weird😭