|Beidou-Part 2♥️|

Next playing:

Mitski - Francis Forever
0:01 ─────── 2:30

It's been two years since Beidou's death and you were cleaning up and packing all your belonging's, getting ready to move. Ever since the death of Beidou, you have been unable to do anything. You've been depressed and lost in your own mind for the past two years. You stopped going out of the house and stopped taking care of yourself. You let yourself go and there was no one to check up on you except a few of Beidou's friends, like Ningguang and Xinyan. You were grateful that they sometimes would check up on you and leave some gifts at your doorstep but nothing could help you with your loss.

But, a few months ago you met a woman, who had offered you a job when you were buying flowers to mourn Beidou's death. And you fell in love with her. Because of her, you could finally move on in life and forget about Beidou. She still had a special place in your heart but somebody else owned it now. So, as you were cleaning up your house to move in a new place with your new girlfriend, you find a small box in Beidou's room.

You tilt your head to the side in confusion and pick it up. You opened up the box and there was a beautiful diamond ring in it. You gasped at the sight of the ring and noticed a letter next to the box. You took the letter in your hands and read it. It was a letter from Beidou, to you. She had written this before she left for her mission so she could propose to you as soon as she came back, but she never did. Tears flowed in your eyes at the memories of her and you. Beidou really did want to marry you, like she promised but....You sighed and wiped to tears that was rolling down your cheeks. You sniffed and put the letter and ring in your pocket, to keep it safe.

You quickly went back downstairs with your suitcases and boxes filled with your stuff. Your girlfriend asked you if you were ready to go and you nodded your head and left with her. You were glad to finally leave your old life and leave the memories of Beidou in the past. You touched your pocket just so you could make sure the ring was safe. You wanted to keep it as a small memory for Beidou and decided not to tell your girlfriend about it.

A few years passed since you and your new girlfriend moved in together. You were very happy with how things had been moving with her and you loved her till death but Beidou was still in the back of your mind. Every night before you went to bed, thoughts of her would flow into your mind like a river. You just could not get her out of your head. They would always come and go like "Is she still alive somewhere?" or "maybe she made it back alive and is happy with someone else." and even "what if it was just a ploy to leave me?"

With these thoughts in your mind, you could never get a peaceful night of sleep. Your new girlfriend would always ask you what was wrong but you always just brushed her away. You started pushing your new girlfriend away, only ever thinking of Beidou because that's who was meant to be with you now.

She was your true love.

Your one and only.

You could never ever get her out of your head.

She's been dead for 5 years.

She's gone and she'll never come back.

»»-----------Word count: 620

a/n - HI GUYS ITS BEEN SO MANY MONTHS SINCE I POSTED SND IM SO SORRY FOR DISAPEARING IDK I HUST GOT KINDA BORED AND WRITERS BLOCK OR WHATEVER BUT IM BACK AND I DONT KNOW HOW OFTEN ILL UPDATE BUT I WILL TRY MY BEST😝😝

i remember someone asking me for beidou update and i know this isnt much but i thought it was sad so yea...i dont really know hoe to make a part two for her tbh but this is it for now ghgz💔💔