|Alhaitham♥️/💛|

Next playing:

Young - Vacations
0:01  ─────── 3:09

»»----------- In a world where the bruises and scars on your soulmate's body would appear on your body and vice versa. You were a student from (name) high school and you had bruises all over your body. It wasnt from your soulmate's, it was from your own clumsiness, low iron and poor diet and from time to time abuse, by yourself and other people, such as; father and your supposed best friends.

It was a Friday morning as you woke up to the sound of your very annoying alarm for 7 am. As you lay on your bed, you take out your arm from underneath the sheets and touch your bedside table so you could turn off that really annoying alarm. After a few seconds of trying to find your phone, you finally found it and turned the alarm off. Just as you were about to take your arms back inside the covers, where it was warm, your elbow ends up hitting the corner of your table, making you groan.

"Fuck."

You said softly, not wanting anyone to hear you even though you were alone in your bedroom. You sit upright on your bed, eyes still half closed and feel your elbow with your other hand.

"What a great way to start the morning."

You thought to yourself before getting up from your bed to get ready for school. You finished getting ready in about 30 minutes and head to the kitchen where your mother was preparing your breakfast. You sat down quietly and ate. You laid your elbow on the counter top and groaned, scrunching your nose at the pain. You lifted your elbow and examined it, only to find a large purple and blue bruise on your elbow. You sighed and continued with your breakfast, cursing to yourself for that stupid bruise.

"I wonder what my soulmate thinks of my bruises."

You pondered as you ate your breakfast, mostly playing with it before another thought came to your mind. You looked down at your arms and legs, noticing that all the bruises on your body was always your own and never your soulmates. You looked back at your plate and furrowed your eyebrows.

"Why has my soulmate never gotten a bruise before? Do they just not get hurt, like ever? Or maybe I dont even have a soulmate which is why I never get any bruises..."

You're mind started to wander off into random corner of your mind that you probably shouldn't have been thinking off, not early in the morning. Not on Friday's. A day where you could relax and be happy that tomorrow was the weekend.

»»———- Alhaitham ———-««

I was making my morning tea, getting ready to leave for school until I felt something ache at my elbow. I furrowed my eyebrows and lifted my elbow, leaving the spoon in my coffee mug only to see another bruise forming at my elbow. I sighed and shook my head, lifting up my coffee mug from the counter to my lips.

"This soulmate of mine...she's really..an idiot."

I thought to myself, picturing myself with whoever my soulmate might be. I never believed that soulmates should necessarily always love each other, you could always be inlove with somebody else who isnt your soulmate and not give a care about your soulmate but I couldnt help but be worried about this girl.

»»———- Back to you ———-««

A few weeks later, you were sitting in the cafeteria with your two best friends. One of them was going on and on about her crush while you other best friend just listened to her, not saying anything. You nodded your head, listening attentively to her problems until suddenly she turned her head towards you and furrowed her brows. She seemed angry. Why did she look so angry all if a sudden?