|Yae💗|

Next playing:

HER - Chase Atlantic
0:01  ─────── 2:50

»»-----------►You are the manager of the International Trade Association located in Ritou, Inazuma. You are a well-known and well respected person all around Inazuma because of you hard-working personality. Due to your determined and loyal self, a lot of businessmen and women come to you to sway you away to their businesses, including Guuji Yae. They would try to take you away with a higher paying job than the trade association but you never had a single thought of changing jobs because you knew the trade association would have its downfall if you left.

"These people are getting on my nerves! No means no. Why dont they understand that?"

It was your break time and you were having lunch with your best friend, Kamisato Ayaka.

"Y/n, I heard Guuji Yae came to you to ask for your assistance?"

The kamisato princess asked you with a curious look on her face yet excited. You sighed and nodded with a frown.

"Yea. She came to my door step this morning, kind of like, threatening? I guess you would put it that way..threatening me to become one of the shrine maidens."

"She was like 'Miss L/n, I advise you to become one of the shrine maidens. Your paycheck is more than your income in the trade association for the whole year. 500k mora every month. I hope to see you there tomorrow.' And then she handed me an envelope with a letter and some mora inside."

You told Ayaka while clutching your fist and grinding your jaws together. You were really pissed that, that Guuji would think you would be so easily swayed with some mora and a letter. Ayaka looked at you with wide-eye and a shock on her face.

"You know, Ms. Yae doesnt come to someones doorstep just to ask them to join the shrine maidens."

"So what? That doesnt mean I should just leave my position here. What if what she said isnt even true?"

You were getting more frustrated just thinking about Yae and her lies.

"Shes not one to just joke about these stuff. Everyone knows shes true to her words and
500k mora every month...Thats alot...It would help you and you wouldnt need to starve yourself for 3 days just so you could eat once. And Im sure being a shrine maiden would be very interesting, Y/n."

You relaxed a little bit by listening to Ayaka's words. She was completely right because the amount of money you earn from the Trade Association isnt enough for you to even live by. Ayaka noticed that you seemed to be actually considering taking the job. You didnt want to just quit for Guuji Yae but the paycheck was really worth it and the Guuji Yae was also really mysterious and interesting. You definitely wanted to get closer to her.

"Well...maybe..I mean she is very..."

Your sentence drifted off into your own thoughts. You put your hand on your chin and a hint of pink could be seen on your cheeks. Ayaka noticed your reaction and smiled at you.

"I think you should go for it. It'll be beneficial for you."

"Yea...but what will the trade association do? Theyre gonna fall if I leave them."

"Dont worry I'll take care of it, you just go and have fun with Ms. Yae"

She sent you a teasing wink and smirked at you, making you blush more. You knew she found out your little secret and your facade of straightness.