Chapter 7

AMARA

It's 7:02PM when I arrive at Ethan's house-or must I say-mansion. His house is huge. Like next-level huge.

To compare, my barbie playhouse was a shed next to this building, and it could hold all of my barbie dolls in it.

I ring the doorbell, and hear footsteps across the door. Ethan opens the door, greeting me with a wide smile.

He leads me inside and walks across the-what I'm guessing-is the living room. Again, space-size living room. There are a few guys slouched across the sofa, waving at me as I enter. I know a few of them, but only from their faces. They had come a few times when Mon invited Timmy and Matthew over.

Ethan doesn't say a word, and walks up the staircase. The house is really pretty. It's modern, but has a very cozy side to it. He enters a room that must be his. I gasp as I enter.

"Something wrong?" he asks.

"I was just wondering why your bedroom was the size of my whole apartment." I blurt out, half-joking.

"Thanks, I guess?"he sweetly chuckles. I look around the room for a short moment, before being stopped in my thoughts by Ethan's words.

"Do you mind if I quickly jump in the shower? I just got home from practice, and I'm not in the mood to rot in my hockey stuff." I nod.

He was still wearing his training gear and I must agree, wearing dirty training clothes isn't my cup of tea either. He closes the door behind him as he goes in his bathroom. He's wearing a compressing long sleeved T-Shirt which enhances his muscular build. He really does have an imposing figure.

I hear the echo of the shower jet on the floor through the massive brown bathroom door. I take advantage of his absence to look around his bedroom.

It is large, bright and despite its monotonous tones, it is welcoming. I make my way to his bed, and finds me a place on his bed through his belongings scattered all over the place.

Goodness gracious.

His bed is the softest, most comfortable bed I have ever laid my ass on. Complementing the fact that it was delightfully comfortable, the bed was also enormous. It must have been at least a double king, see a queen, but I'm no expert in bed size.

Pillow cases and duvet cover are dark grey, without any other colours,

talk about depressing.

His bed is across a gigantic bay window, giving on the park behind the house, and the garden. He's got a few pictures hanging above the bed, and near his desk-or pile of junk deposit- mostly of hockey, and some others. I walk closer and realizes it looks more like a family photo.

There he is, standing next to two gorgeous young girls, at what it seems to be the Niagara Falls. The more I look, the more pictures of them together I see, he must really have a thing for family.

Suddenly, I hear the door opening behind me. I turn around in a half-second to see him, arms across the door. His perfectly defined body is covered by a towel hanging on his waist, allowing me to admire his shredded abs. His torso is huge, and so are his arms, basically all his body is too.