prologue

“Mickey Mouse!!” was the first thing Mickey heard as he walked into the school. Turning to see his two best friends Brittany and Santana, and walked over 

“Minnie, San” he acknowledged as he kissed both on the cheek giving each hugs then snapped, them all turning and walking through the hall in a triangle formation as if it was natural to them. 

The other students stood and watched from the sidelines as three of the Unholy Quartet walked past them even as freshmen they were at the top of the pyramid.  

They were viewed as the royalty of the school you either hated them, loved them, wanted to be them, or you feared them. Or in some cases it was all four, but for the majority it was fear for the male in the quartet was not one to be messed with. The girls, excluding one blonde, could use their words to put you down but the male was one to use his fists. Everyone knew not to mess with him or his friends unless they wanted a beating of a lifetime. 

That was the reputation he had built for himself, the boy with the anger problem, the one who wouldn’t miss a chance to fight, the one whose word goes. Although some of it was true Mickey Hummel was a true adorable sweetheart who hated confrontation. A boy who faked the confide- 

“Ahahah this is my story, Mickey F-ing Hummel and I get to say how it's told, so let me tell it my way” 

This is no sap story, my life’s not that sad. I like to think it’s inspirational if anything but I guess that's for you to decide huh?