Mashup

Things at Mckinley High hadn't been that great lately for many. The peace between the popular kids and the glee kids was now over, which meant the slushies were coming as well. They were worse than ever before too. There wouldn't be a day in which at least two or three of them got a slushie facial.

Mickey seemed to be the only person in the Club who never got humiliated. This is because of his anger management problems and Sue. Everyone knew that if they messed with Mickey Sue would make your life hell, and before she even heard of the problem Mickey would beat the life out of you.

Mickey was currently checking up on Kurt, who was one of the frequent victims of the slushy war. The bullies no longer cared if Mickey knew or not, but still had no guts to do it in his face.

He was talking to Mercedes, and there hadn't been an incident that morning, something they were all grateful for. They were discussing,more like bickering in Kurt and Mercedes' case, Mercedes' outfit for that day when her eyes suddenly widened. The two boys turned to see what had grabbed her attention, seeing Dave Karofsky marching down the hallway with a grape slushie in hand.

"My weave !" Mercedes cried out, burying her face into Kurt's shoulder as Karofsky taunted her,pretending to throw it in her direction.

To their surprise they weren't the targets he was looking for, making them let out a sigh of relief. The next one down the line was Rachel, who fearfully took a deep breath, closing her who fearfully took a deep breath, closing her eyes in anticipation , but it didn't hit her in the face. On the contrary, Finn was the one to receive it, much to everyone's astonishment.

"Damn, " Mickey whispered, shocked, Kurt covered his mouth with his hand in worry and Mercede's eyes wide.

Finn at first, was surprised, then he grew angry and threw himself at the student, screaming into his face. "What the hell, Karovsky?! "

"Oh, I've wanted to do that ever since fifth grade when you made fun of me for getting pubes." Karofsky told him, smirking slightly as he shoved the quarterback a few steps back. "Now that you've joined Lullaby Lee's and impregnated the queen of the Chastity Ball and dropped below us hockey dudes on the food chain? It's open season.”

"Screw you, Karofsky ! " Quinn yelled furiously,joining the fight as well. "You and your Neanderthal puck-heads are nothing!”

"You're gonna pay for this, dude!" Finn said,grabbing Dave's shirt and throwing him against the lockers .,

"No, I'm not." Karofsky replied confidently ,pushing him back. "You two don't have the juice anymore. Welcome to the new world order.”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sitting atop of the piano, Mickey chatted with Mike and Matt about what had happened that morning, waiting for Mr. Schuester to arrive for rehearsal. Santana and Brittany were on the other side, flipping through a magazine. From one look he threw casually over his shoulder he could tell the mag was about plastic surgery, but didn't know whatever they were reading it for.

"This is a disaster, " Quinn said, making Mickey look over to her. She was wiping Finn's face with a rag to eliminate the remnants of the grape slushie as he sat behind the drum kit. "Our reputation as McKinley High's 'it' couple is in serious jeopardy if we don't find some way to be cool again, Finn!"

"The Slushie War has commenced, " Kurt proclaimed,ominously.

"And if Finn and Quinn got nailed, none of us are safe. " Mercedes spoke, nodding her head in agreement.

“Well,Mickey is.” Kurt said rolling his eyes, crossing his arms as Mickey gave him a sympathetic smile

“That’s true. Mickey never gets slushied, and as long as Sue’s here and his anger problem is known he never will be,” Rachel spoke with envy in her told hands on hips, Artie and Tina nodding in agreement.”It’s not fair, your as much part of this glee club as the rest of us. You deserve it”