Home

Things were weirdly peaceful for Mickey these days. His injuries had completely healed, he was better with touch, and he was starting therapy soon. Things were looking up for him.

"Um, all right, I have one final announcement before we all leave." Mr.Schuester announced as he took a seat on the stool in front of them."We can't use the auditorium for the next week"

"But that's garbage," exclaimed Finn immediately, voicing everyone's thoughts. "How are we supposed to practice for regionals without the auditorium?"

"The Cheerios need it to practice in." Mr. Schue informed them dejectedly. "There's nothing I can do."

Rachel shot up to her feet. "I recommend a sit-in."

Puck rolled his eyes at her suggestion. "I recommend we torch the place." He high fived with Mike as he and Matt voiced their agreement.

Mickey rolled his eyes,"That's a great idea, Puck." He agreed with him sarcastically,crossing his arms over his chest. "Not only we wouldn't have a place to practice in for the rest of the year, but we would also end up in jail for committing arson."

"Only if we get caught" The guy with the mohawk shrugged, not at all worried by the prospect of ending up in prison causing the younger to shake his head at him

"No." Mr. Schuester said, throwing a glance at his students, his eyes staying a little longer on Puck to make sure he got the message. "Look,we've all faced adversity before and come out stronger on the other end. I'm gonna check out a few off-site locations for us to use just for the week. I promise I'll find us a new home."

Just as their teacher finished speaking the bell rang, and they all chatted as they made their way towards the door. On his way to leave Mickey saw Kurt all but run towards Finn, deciding to stay and watch the interaction he leaned on the door frame.

"Oh, Finn!" Kurt said as he all but corralled the boy in question. "I wanted your opinion on this." He pulled a large board from his backpack that was filled with various materials on top of the piano. "It's a swatch board. I'm redecorating my bedroom. Kind of going for a hunting lodge meets Tom Ford's place in Bel Air. I was hoping you could help me out with the hunting lodge part."

"I live in a closet." Finn blurted out. Mickey had to bite his tongue to refrain himself from asking the quarterback why on earth he slept in a closet and if he had a weird, twisted obsession with Harry Potter. Finn was too big to be living in a closet…

"There's cowboy wallpaper on the walls."

"Oh." Kurt commented, at a loss as to what he could say. To say Mickey was confused would be a major understatement 

"But I guess that one's nice" Finn told him at last. most certainly

"Toile?" Mickey chuckled, making himself known and smiling at the boy in hopes of helping him

feel more comfortable. He really had no clue why her brother would ask Finn Hudson for advice on his room. “It’s simple and I think it suits you”

"I pegged you for that as well." Kurt added, as Finn nodded, and quickly turned and walked away awkwardly. "Hm."

"Why would you ever want fashion advice from Finn?." Mickey frowned, laughing slightly, still confused when his brother shrugged and tucked the board under his arm.”You know you’ve been all over him recently, do you like..” He paused looking at his brother with narrowed eyes, then widening as he realized something,”Oh my god, you like Finn!” he exclaimed, shocked

"No, I don't, I just wanted his opinion, that’s all" Kurt forced a smile, kissing his brother's cheek. "See you at lunch, Micks!"

Mickey frowned as his older brother rushed out of the room. Kurt was obviously hiding something from him, and Mickey could only hope it wasn’t something terrible.