5

Antonio Vincenzo

Dear sunshine,

I kissed her forehead as she slept with her stuffed monkey. She moved her head making me lightly chuckle from her scrunched face. She's not a morning person just like how her mother used to be.

"Sunshine wake up, happy birthday." I whispered and she quickly shot up making me step back.

"I'm six! I'm six!" She repeated over and over again making me nod my head. "You are, my big girl. Let's get you ready and dress so you can open your presents I got you." I smiled and she nodded and opened her arms for me to pick her up.

I placed her on the sink and did our normal routine which was wash face, brush teeth, recite how beautiful she is and how successful she's going to be.

After we were done with everything I let her pick out her outfit as I waited patiently in her bathroom as she got changed.

"Papa help!" She yelled out making me come to rescue. "What's the problem?" I asked as she pointed to her Dior converse demanding that I tie them.

I quickly tied her shoes and picked her to walk to to the bathroom so I could fix her hair. "Do you want your hair out or in a bun?" I asked and she hummed.

"Out please papa." She softly said as she kicked her feet. I nodded my head as I grabbed her curl cream and scrunched her hair to add moisture.

I washed my hands after I was done and held her as I walked to get her Hermes braclet and van cleef necklace.

I placed on her jewelry and spinned her around making her squeal. "My baby is six!" I said with a smile before picking her up to pepper kiss her all over.

"Papa! Stop it!" She screamed making me laugh out. I placed her down and held her hand as we walked down my marble black stairs.

I walked her outside in my large backyard that was filled with land and a big pool with a customized slide for Amelia.

Besides all that, gifts that were wrapped in pink  wrapping paper with gold bows onto filled my backyard.

She gasped and hugged my leg making me pick her up so she could hug me properly. "Thank you papa. Your the best ever. I'm so grateful for you." She said as her voice cracked.

I kissed her forehead and placed her down. I quickly took a knee so she wouldn't have to Crain her neck up at me.

"Your my baby girl, my sunshine. And I promise whatever you want I will get. Your my world sunshine... I'll go the extra mile for you." I softly said as I held out my pinky for her to take with hers.

She quickly connected her pinky with mine, "I'm always going to be your sunshine papa." She softly said making me hug her tightly as I felt myself getting emotional knowing that my sister didn't see her daughter not once.

I quickly pulled away as she furrowed her eyebrows, "don't cry papa. I love you." She wiped the small tears that escaped the side of my eyes unexpectedly.

"I love you to sunshine. Papas going to be fine, go open your gifts." I said with a smile and she nodded her head and ran over to the gifts.