Bonus chapter

Antonio Vincenzo

I sat in my office taking a smoke break like always. I didn't know if Amelia told you but we moved once I married adara.

We moved to Italy my hometown so did my parents. Tony and Cleo we found out is having a baby which we have to go to their baby shower tomorrow all the way in Greece.

Isn't far but adara cannot wait. I also been having baby fever but adara doesn't want another kid.

I took a puff in my cigar before responding to emails about deals. Mafia has left me but I haven't left it.

We're filthy rich but I can't just be a stay a home dad, I need to do shit with my life.

The door opened making me take the cigar out my mouth as adara waved her hand in the air to clear the smoke.

She quickly closed the door. She hated when I smoked. "Your smoking again?" She asked and I nodded, "keeps me sane."

She sat on my lap and took the cigar before taking a hit making me smirk. She blew the smoke out and sighed, "this isn't my first rodeo Antonio." She softly said before passing back the cigar.

"All this time you smoked before?" I asked before taking a puff and she nodded. "I'm not innocent." She stated and I hummed.

"I know your not. You have the innocent act but in that bed... we've still got it." I softly said, "of course we do, we're designed for eachother. No one can please me like you baby." She whispered before turning around and face me.

"When's the last time we had alone time? Where we could just be loud as we want?" She asked before holding my chain.

"Ever since our honeymoon to the Maldives. Fucked you so hard that night as you watched the ocean and stars." I smirked and she gasped.

"That night was the best best sex we've ever had honestly. You still fuck me so good but that night. Antonio goddamn Vincenzo you fucked me until I fell asleep. And then you woke me up by fucking me." She said as she smiled at me making me lick my lips.

"Surprise I didn't get you pregnant on our honeymoon. We fucked every hour and each hour I came in you." I softly said as I felt myself harden from just telling the story.

She sighed and looked me in my eyes, "you did get me pregnant Antonio. I didn't tell you because you would be mad if I didn't keep the baby. So I went alone and you know. It hurts me, I killed our baby that could be here right now." She croaked as I stared at the wall.

"Don't be mad." She croaked again. "I'm not mad that you aborted our baby... I'm mad that you didn't tell me babe. I wasn't going to be mad that you didn't keep it, it's your body your choice and I'll respect that but you didn't tell me. I was the father adara, I could have went to the clinic with you." I deeply said as she wiped her small tears.

"I know Antonio- it was selfish of me-"

"Don't blame or degrade your self adara." I softly said and cupped her cheeks, "when your upset you call me by adara... I'm sorry baby." She finally broke down making me instantly hold her.

I stood up and sat on the couch and rubbed her back, "I'm not upset babe." I whispered and kissed her ear.

"You know what, let's stop about this conversation. Let's talk about remember Lucian was born or when I yelled at you when I thought Amelia was going to drown so I fired you?" I asked and she laughed out in my neck.