27

Antonio Vincenzo

Dear sunshine,

7 hours later,

We finally reached Dubai after a long journey of flying. She gasped and looked out the window as I pressed on the gas to my roll Royce.

"Like it?" I asked and she nodded her head eagerly. "Baby, I love it-" she started to say but hissed and held onto her stomach.

"B-" I started to say but she grabbed my lips tightly making me glance over at her. She finally let go of my lips and sighed, "if you talk he will kick even harder." She softly said as she look at me.

"Okay but baby, really? Grab me by my lips?" I softly replied and she shrugged. "If you were pregnant you would understand." She slightly spat.

She pulled out her phone and took pictures of the high tech luxury buildings and cars. I smiled once I seen her beautiful face light up when seeing all the stores.

I placed my right hand on her thigh tightly as I swerved through lanes. I stopped at a red light and looked over at adara who was already staring at me.

"What-"

She deeply smashed her lips onto mine making me groan. I slowly pulled away once things got to heated.

"We're almost there." I breathlessly stated as I licked my lips tasting her divine taste.

-

She looked outside the huge window that showed us downtown Dubai. I was extra of course so I booked us the highest rating hotel for our stay.

I hugged her from behind and gently held onto her bump. "Liking it?" I whispered and she nodded before pulling out her phone and turning it on us.

"Smile." She said as I displayed a cold look. "Baby you know it's not my thing." I replied and she huffed out.

"I know it's not you thing and I hate to force you but come on. For me." She said happily making me kiss the side of her head and smile.

She snapped the picture and posted it. "Your smile is so handsome. Smile more babe." She softly said and I hummed.

"My wife and kids should be the only ones to see my smile. If it's so handsome it should only be done around you." I whispered before lifting up her belly slowly making her groan.

I chuckled as she fluttered her eyes with a satisfied smile. "Just keep on doing this until I go into labor." She joked making us both laugh out.

"I can't wait to meet our son. Hopefully he comes out looking like me."

"Why so our son can break so many hearts? Because if he takes after your eyes Antonio he's going to be a problem." She said making me hum.

"What's wrong with my ey-"

"No you big turd. Your eyes are soul snatching, his low they are, almost Smokey, and then you have- well Im convinced you have heterochromia because one iris is greener then the other." She deeply confessed making me bite my bottom lip.

"Soul snatching huh?" I gritted in her ear and she nodded. "Don't get me started how your eyes are when we're fucking. Antonio, your the man of my dreams you know that. Your handsome, sweet, kind, my big sweetheart. If I can go back to 7th grade I would be laughing about having a smoking hot boyfriend- not only that have kids by him. I'm thankful that you gave me the job to nanny Amelia. I would never regret that day... I thank you for being a supporter, even though we had our ups and downs but we talked through them. Communication. We have strong communication Antonio and I don't want to loose that or you." She softly ranted out before wiping the small tears that escaped the corners of her eyes.