20

Adara Wilkins

"Thanks for getting me out the hospital. I couldn't stand being in there... alone." I softly said to Lia, Antonio's sister.

"I understand." He lowly said and I furrowed my eyebrows, "what do you mean you understand? You've fainted before and slipped into a coma?" I said and she chuckled.

"I've been in worse condition actually. Got shot right here." She removed her shirt showing all her tattoos. Don't worry she had a white beater on underneath.

She slightly lifted up her shirt showing her old scared bullet wound. "Jesus, how?" I asked and she smirked.

"That's another story to tell you bambina. I want to talk." She stated deeply as her green eyes pierced into my soul.

"About wh-"

"Your pregnant, I know." She lowly spat making my face drop. "I'm no-"

"I know you eat and you damn sure don't have diabetes." She said making me cover my face before shoving my mouth with ice cream.

"Yes I'm pregnant but don't tell him please. I don't even know if I'm keeping this baby because-"

"He doesn't believe your pregnant." She cut me off making me look into her eyes. "I knew he would say that. It's whatever, I don't want nothing to deal with him because... he's just selfish. He introduced me to his daughter, I grew a relationship with both of them. She's calling me mama and now we're split up while I'm pregnant with his baby! It's not fair!" I sobbed out from the stress and she rubbed my back.

"Don't cry. I got on him yesterday night when we were at the club. I said the same exact thing but don't let my brother bring you down. Have that baby, I promise you it's going to be loved with or without my brother." She softly said making me wipe my tears.

Her phone rung making her instantly pick up the call and placed it on speaker. "Lia, have you seen adara?" Antonio asked making me hear all the distressed in his voice.

"Why all of a sudden your worried about her? You called things off, you claimed to her it was the for the best. If she's gone from the hospital maybe she wants to be alone. She's already going through a lot." Lia spat for me as I quietly sniffled.

"How do you know she's gone from the hospital?" Antonio asked. "I went looking before you but they told me she was discharged." Lia recovered herself.

"Why we're you looki-"

"Why are you concerned in what I'm doing?" Lia cut him off. "Why are you concerned about my ex?" He spat.

"Look Antonio. She's hurt okay, you've put her through enough. Let her be. You took sunshine away from her, what else do you want to nag her about." Lia softly said as she rubbed my back.

"It's not about me it's about sunshine." He stated as I heard him cursing under his breath. "See what did I tell you! Your selfish! You took your baby girl happiness away and your paying for it dammit. Look at what you've done. Your not getting her back if you can't find her Antonio." Lia said before clicking off and sighing.

"It hurts me. Leaving her. She already lost her real mother and she's going to loose me too Lia. If you were there when sunshine said 'I was getting teased because my papa would always pick me up instead of a mama' it hurts me so much Lia." I sobbed and she quickly took me in her hold.