Not Now... (Halt x Eyes) (Friendly)

(Context: Eyes accidentally walks in on Halt getting dressed😞)

(Eyes's POV)

I had just finished attempting to get rid of the humans, and surprisingly, I actually got quite a few!

I was so happy with myself, I wanted to go tell Halt so bad, but I was also really tired, so I couldn't really come up with decisions off the back of my head.

I walked over to Halt's room and opened the door without thinking as I turned the corner and saw Halt... Getting dressed...

"WOAH JESUS! EYES WHAT THE HELL?!" Halt yelled as covered himself quickly.

"I- I am so sorry! I wasn't thinking! I'll leave!" I quickly explained as I shut the door and slid down it slowly.

Jesus Christ that was so embarrassing... I should have at least considered what Halt was even doing at that moment...

I sat there thinking to myself hoe I could have easily prevented all of that from happening as I didn't even notice the sound of Halt coming towards the door.

Halt opened the door, in which I fell through the doorway and landed on my back, awkwardly smiling as Halt just stared at me on the floor.

"I... I'm really sorry... I was just so excited about something... I wanted to tell you about it..." I apologized sincerely as Halt continued to stare at me.

"...Fine... What did you do today?" Halt sighed as he put a hand on his forehead.

"I got like 6 humans today! It was really fun!" I said as Halt's eyes widened.

"Hold on... 6?! Jesus Eyes, good job man!" Halt expressed joyfully as he helped me stand up, brushing any dust off my clothes.

"And again... Sorry for walking in on you like that... I'm tired, I can't think of the top of my head." I admitted, to which Halt smiled softly at.

"Heh... If you were tired you could have just said that silly..." Halt teased, making me blush even more than last time.

"Aw don't get so embarrassed, I was only kidding!" Halt said, patting my back slowly.

"But in all seriousness, you should probably get some sleep, you look drained buddy." Halt said concerningly as he quickly picked me up bridal style.

I wasn't expecting Halt to do that at all, so I just quickly grabbed into him and hugged him by the neck to make sure I wouldn't fall.

"Eyes your not that heavy, I can easily hold you..." Halt teased me again.

"S- Shut up... I'm only doing this because I'm tired..." I said, embarrassed.

"Suuuuure Eyes." Halt teased again.

Before I could say anything else, I was in my bed as Halt leaned over me before speaking.

"I'll just straight up ask, do you want me to sleep with you?" Halt asked out of nowhere.

"Uh... Y- Yes..." I answered back without thinking.

After that, Halt crawled next to me in bed as he hugged me and pulled me closer to him, snuggling up against me.

I soon did the same thing as I leaned against him and fell asleep against his chest.

"Sweet dreams Eyes." Halt said.

"You too Halt..." I said back, extremely drowsy.

(532 Words)