Too Fast (Rush & Gage) (Friendly)

(Short btw)

(Rush's POV)

"So... Let me get this straight... You found out you have some type of power?" I asked Gage as he just nodded as a yes.

"Is there some sort of condition you need to get to activate it?" I asked more.

"No, I can just do it whenever I want." Gage said back with a smile.

"What does it do?" I asked back.

"It makes me really super fast! And apparently extremely strong!" Gage said, making me get extremely concerned.

There's no way this kid could live up to Maxwell's legacy right? He's just a kid! He can't even age...

He couldn't be THAT fast could he? He might be imagining things...

"Let's see it in action." I said.

"Okay, but you do consent to any harm I accidentally do to you right?" Gage said, making me even more concerned.

"...Sure..." I said, to which I immediately heard some type of theme begin playing.

Gage immediately began to run in circles around me, or which I hought was circles, I couldn't even see the kid running!

He was running at at least Mach 7, there was no way this way real...

Before I knew it, I was picked up off of my feet and was being carried through the many doors and hallways that the hotel had.

I heard the theme end, and I was dropped to the ground as we instantly came to a stop.

"So... How's that?" Gage asked excitingly, gasping and panting.

"Uh... I... That was... Wow..." I said out loud, not knowing what to say at all.

Was I dreaming? This can't be real...

"Haha... Well I'm gonna go see if my dad can get some dinner, see ya Rush!" Gage said, running away.

Wait a second... If he can't use his hands...

How the hell did that kid pick me up?

(317 Words)

(Sorry I've been gone😩)