A Little Secret (Figure x Halt) (SMUT)

(This was requested fyi)

(Figure's POV)

I was sitting at my desk, reading a braille book as it was thundering outside.

I had read a decent amount of pages up until I heard the doors to my library slowly creak open as I put a pencil in between the pages to let me continue where I last was after this.

I immediately heard someone enter the library as they walked over to my desk, I had assumed it to be Halt as I could recognize their heartbeat.

"Hey there Halt, what can I do for you?" I asked as Halt's heartbeat got faster when I started speaking.

"Uh... Figure... Can I ask you something..?" Halt asked me.

"You just did... Just kidding, what is it?" I joked as Halt sighed before speaking again.

"Uhm... I... I've started to gain a liking to you... Mainly because of how... Fearless you are in most cases..." Halt confessed as I just sat there for a second before slowly sitting up.

I leaned closer to Halt before I spoke.

"...You really mean that?" I asked softly as Halt replied with a short "Y- Yeah..."

I debated whether I should accept his confession or not, considering that Seek WAS basically the only one I had.

But in my head, all I said was "Fuck it." And I quickly picked up Halt from the other side of my desk and brought him closer to me.

"Well if you really mean it, why don't you show me what you can do hm?~" I asked seductively as Halt just stammered and was most likely embarrassed as hell right now.

"A- Alright fine...~" Halt replied as he got down on the floor as I made my member appear as it slowly hardened.

Halt quickly put his hand around it and started to stroke it slowly, making me grunt and moan quietly.

Halt started to go faster as I let my head lean back, slightly spreading my legs as I moaned more and more.

Halt started to stroke my member faster as I tried to cover my whole mouth with one hand in embarrassment.

"Hmph, your loving this aren't you?~" Halt teased me as he eventually put his mouth to the tip of my member, then putting the whole thing in his mouth.

Halt started to move his head up and down as I continued to moan to myself.

Halt sped up slightly, making me get even closer to my climax as I started debating whether I should speed up the process or not.

I ended up going with it, grabbing Halt's head as he made an audible "Hm?" Before I shoved my member down his throat, finally reaching my climax.

After about 10 seconds of holding Halt's head down, I eventually let go and let him regain his breath.

I was satisfied now, and right before I thought Halt was going to say something, I felt him place himself on my lap.

"Well... That was fun...~ Why dont we just relax now, big boy?~" Halt said seductively as he quickly placed his lips on mine.

We made out for basically the rest of the night, finally saying our goodbyes as Halt left the library.

He was actually kinda good at that...~

(544 Words)