Sparring Practice (Seek & Jack) (Friendly)

(Yakuza 0 Spoilers btw)

(Seek's POV)

It was a heavy thunderstorm today, and I was just in my room relaxing, I honestly just felt like taking a long nap considering that Figure wasn't here to keep me energized.

And I was actually about to do so, I was all up in my blankets and everything, but then of course, Jack had to come in and ruin everything.

"Okay, Seek. What the fuck is this?" Jack asked as he then pulled out his phone and showed me a picture of "Yakuza 0" a game that I played very frequently.

"That's Yakuza 0, Jack." I stated the obvious, which obviously made Jack a bit annoyed.

"Yeah I know that, shit for brains, but what is the point?" Jack asked, seeming to actually want to know.

"It's about this guy who is in the "Yakuza", a Chinese Mafia that is highly powerful and popular, but he then gets framed for a murder, then quits his job as a Yakuza member." I explain as Jack listens in.

"And so when he does, he gets new job opportunities, meets new people, gains fighting styles and-" I was about to continue until Jack stopped me.

"Woah woah woah... Fighting styles you say?" Jack asked questioningly.

"Yes, matter of fact, I'm so dedicated to the game, I've actually mastered the  "Rush" fighting style in real life." I state, telling the complete truth.

"...The "Rush" fighting style?" Jack asked, not knowing what I was talking about.

"So basically, it's a fighting style that lets you move around really fast, and it makes you almost impossible to hit." I explain as Jack laughs at the idea.

"Oh yeah? So I wouldn't be able to do THIS?" Jack asked as he then quickly tried to punch me, to which I moved my head out of the way effortlessly.

"Yeah." I mocked as Jack looked shocked for a second.

"Okay, so then can you dodge THIS?" Jack asked as he then threw a knife at my face, to which I dodged and caught it in between my fingers.

"Mhm." I mocked again as I quickly dashed behind Jack and jokingly began brushing one side of his face playfully.

Jack understandably got frustrated and tried to hit me with the back of his fist, to which I dodged again and dashed in front of him, startling Jack quite a bit.

I was extremely tired, so I didn't know what I was thinking at first, but I just quickly put my hands on Jack's shoulders and leaned closer for a split second.

"You getting tired big man?~" I mocked as I immediately realized what I was doing was only meant for Figure, and not Jack.

Jack tried to kick my leg, but I flipped over him completely and slammed him down onto the floor effortlessly.

"Y'know I'm in the middle of learning the "Beast" fighting style, you wanna try that one? Hm big boy?~" I mocked once more as Jack finally got up.

"Jeez what's got you so worked up man..?" Jack asked, finally giving up.

"You intruded into my room when I was about to take a nap, I'm quite pissed about that honestly." I said as I turned around and started walking back to my bed.

But Jack clearly wanted to get the last laugh, so he picked up a bottle and smashed it against the back of my head, to which I did not even flinch to.

I slowly turned around as I felt as if I had changed my aura into that of a beast.

"So you do want to see the "Beast" style... You could have just asked..." I said as I walked towards Jack slowly.

"UH... I- IT WAS A PRANK! IT WAS A PRANK I SWEAR! I SWEAR-"

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA"

(635 Words)

(Sorry I've been gone for a while, I've been playing Yakuza 0 myself honestly)