It's Freezing In Here! (Seek x Figure) (SMUT)

(Seek's POV)

It was snowing very heavily outside today... Or should I say "tonight" considering that it was like 9 PM at this time, but I was just minding my business until I then had a sudden thought.

If Figure is the only entity with skin here... Then... Wouldn't he be cold at this time?

I then proceeded to hop off of my bed, then sink into the floor, then rising back up at Figure's library doors.

I knocked on the doors 3 times, then slowly went into the library to see Figure swaying back and forth, yet shivering slightly.

"Hey... Figure..? You doing okay?" I asked softly as Figure looked in my direction and shook his head slowly.

"Its so cold in here... I'm so cold..." Figure said softly, rubbing his shoulders as I felt horrible for Figure.

"Seek... Please... If you can think of SOME way to find me some warmth... Please do it... I don't care what you do to me, just please get me some warmth..." Figure said, giving me an idea.

"Anything hm..?~" I said seductively as Figure just nodded his head as he continued to shiver, probably ignoring what I just said.

"Sure, I know where you can get some warmth, come with me." I said as I helped Figure up from his chair and held his hand as we both made our way to his room.

I laid Figure down on his bed as I went ans picked up a blanket from the other side of the room.

"Seek... Are we in my room?" Figure asked me as I just made a simple "Mhm." Sound as I laid on the bed with Figure, and draped the blanket over us completely.

The blanket slowly covered us both as I crawled on top of Figure, who certainly was pretty cold.

"Seek... What are you doing?" Figure asked me nervously.

"Well... You said you didn't care what I do to you... So I'll take advantage of that...~" I said seductively again.

"Are you... About to have sex with me..?" Figure asked, getting straight to the point.

"Of course~" I said back, to which I immediately pulled out my member, letting Figure feel it.

"O- Oh..! Seek I...-" Figure tried speaking, but he just ran out of words at that point.

"Plus, this is payback for all those times you did that one position on me...~" I said back, making Figure shiver a bit.

"O- Oh no..." Figure said to himself quietly.

"At least be gentle... Please..." Figure begged.

"Relax, my body is probably the most slippery thing here, it would feel the same even if I tried to make it hurt." I continued.

"Now... If you would... Raise you're legs up for me big boy~" I ordered, to which Figure did, but whimpering slightly.

I got on top of Figure and placed my member directly on his lower half, making Figure shiver again.

"You ready?" I asked as Figure shook his head no for a second.

"H- Hold on... Can we-" Figure tried backing out of the entire thing, but I saw it coming, and just stuck my member in him anyways.

"A- AH..!~ SEEK! I- I WASN'T READY..!" Figure whined as I sort of chuckled.

"Don't forget, this is payback...~" I said as I started thrusting up and down, wrapping my arms around Figure's legs and wrapping my legs around his lower half, nearly locking him in place.

"N- NGH...~ SEEK..! HAH...~ P- PLEASE, I'M SORRY..!~" Figure tried begging, but I could tell he was actually starting to enjoy this.

"Hah...~ I can feel you getting warmer Figure...~ Don't lie, you're loving this...~" I said seductively as Figure continued to moan, covering his mouth with a pillow.

I could hear Figure moaning loudly from under the pillow, and he was saying something, but all it sounded like was gibberish.

"Does that feel good Figure?~" I asked seductively as Figure lifted the pillow from his face.

"Hah...~ S- So deep... More... Please!~" Figure begged as I continued to thrust, harder and harder.

I eventually couldn't hold it anymore, and I slammed myself down into him one more time, releasing almost everything I had left for the night.

"A- AHHH..!~ SEEK!!~" Figure moaned loudly as I finally stopped thrusting, letting both of us relax a little.

I felt most of what I released begin to ooze out of Figure as I slowly pulled myself out of him.

"N- Ngh... Jeez... H- How long have you been waiting to do that?" Figure said as he continued to keep his legs raised.

"Hah... Too long..." I replied back, huffing and gasping for air.

"Well... I'm certainly hot now... And sore... Really, really sore..." Figure said back, making me chuckle a bit.

"Well... I had fun... T- Thanks Seek." Figure thanked me.

"No problem Figure, just don't make me wait that long again please, it felt like an eternity." I begged as Figure chuckled.

We cleaned ourselves up and went to bed together that night, and we didn't wake up until like 1 PM the next day.

I love Figure man...

(853 Words)