Slow Poke (Rush x Ambush) (Friendly)

(Rush's POV)

Ambush and me were both lying around his room, we were bored out of our minds and we couldn't think of what to do at that moment.

I stared at the ceiling as Ambush just used his phone, I was thinking to myself on what to do.

"Hey Ambush?" I asked.

"Yeah? What's up Rush?" Ambush said back.

"What if we did a race? I think that would be sorta fun." I asked, to which Ambush perked his head up to.

"A race? Hah! You'd lose easily." Ambush scoffed.

"Awww come on! Can I at least get a head start? It would make it more fair!" I whined.

"Fine... If it will make you shut up for 5 minutes..." Ambush scoffed again.

"Hey man I'm just trying to make it fair!" I said back.

"Yeah I know." Ambush replied back to me.

We both lined up at the starting point, to which I began speaking again.

"Alright... First to the library wins!" I expressed happily.

"Yeah yeah... Run off for your precious 10 second head start you idiot." Ambush said, probably annoyed at this point.

"O- Oh right... Sorry..." I apologized quickly as I dashed forward, running as fast as I could towards the library.

10 seconds had passed at this point, and I heard Ambush screaming as he was quickly running towards me.

Hey... If screaming was his way of getting fast... What if I did that?

And so I began screaming just like Ambush did, and I was surprised to find myself increasing in speed.

Ambush had slowly caught up behind me, noticing my speed increase.

"I see you've learned my tricks!" Ambush exclaimed excitedly.

"Maybe your not as slow anymore!" Ambush teased as I began running even faster, to which Ambush did too.

We were both about to dash into the library doors, but Ambush tripped and took me with him as we both tumbled into the library, screaming and laughing.

We eventually stopped and continued laughing, finally enjoying some time together.

"Y'know... Maybe I was wrong about you..." Ambush said silently.

"Heh... All I wanted to do was be like you..." I said back.

Ambush hugged me tightly as I hugged him back, enjoying this embrace we were sharing.

I was about to say something else until I heard loud footsteps behind me, to which I looked up and saw Figure.

"Aw how cute... Now both of you, stand up, and get out please." Figure said annoyed.

"Why..?" Ambush asked, confused.

"Because it is 2 AM IN THE FUCKING MORNING!!!" Figure yelled.

"Oh... Damn..." Ambush said quietly.

We both got up and exited the library, laughing to ourselves more and more.

We both went back to our rooms, saying our goodbyes then going to bed.

Today was a fun day... Well... At the last part of it at least...

(477 Words)