Happy Accident (Seek x Figure x Screech) (Platonic)

(Short, mainly because I can't think of how to add filler here)

(Seek's POV)

Me and Figure were just relaxing after helping Gage with a small injury he had, Guiding Light was out tonight, so he wasn't able to do anything.

The poor kid had apparently been playing with a window, then... He had a staple... Go through one of his fingers... Ouch.

He thanked us and walked away, leaving us both to enjoy ourselves once again, so we started talking again.

But soon after, Screech comes in, probably looking for me considering that he needs his dad every once and a while.

"Hi dad's-" Screech said to both of us before cutting himself off, stopping himself in his tracks.

I just looked at Figure as he looked in my direction, and we both started chuckling, then turning it into laughter.

Screech sighed to himself as he knew that we were going to point out the flaw in his sentence.

"D- Dad's..?!" Figure laughed as Screech just looked down in embarrassment.

"Screech, buddy, we know we love each other, but we're not both you're dad's!" Figure continued joking.

"Aw, look what you did Figure... You make Screech sad..." I said as I noticed that Screech was becoming incredibly annoyed.

"Screech, come here..." I called out as I hugged Screech with him hugging me back, Figure eventually calmed himself down enough to speak properly.

"Heh... Screech, honestly, we don't care what you decide to call us together, it was just really funny to me I swear." Figure apologized as Screech buries his face into my chest.

"Aw come on, Screech, it was funny to me..." Figure said again as Screech eventually pulled his face away from my chest, just looking away from Figure.

It was obvious at this point that Screech was having another fit of his, god... Kids are so easy to make angry, I don't get it...

Eventually, we calmed Screech down, Figure and Screech apologized to each other, then Screech eventually got on to what he wanted in the first place.

"Dad... Where's Gage?" Screech asked me.

"Oh, he's uhm... Probably in his room I would guess..." I replied back.

"Okay, thanks! Bye bye!" Screech said as he ran out of the room, probably to go see what Gage was doing.

And from there, me and Figure got no more interruptions, and we continued talking until it was time to sleep.

And to be honest... Screech calling us "Dad's" was pretty funny...

(416 Words)