Quiet Night (Guiding Light x Curious Light) (Spice)

(GL's POV)

There I was, relaxing in bed as Gage slept soundly next to me, although we both knew that I had to get ready to visit Curious Light soon.

"Welp, I'm gonna head off, should I get one of the entities to babysit you, or will you be okay?" I asked as Gage slowly sat up.

"I think I'll be okay, but just in case you think it would be better, could I get maybe Figure to babysit me? I like it when he tosses me into the air." Gage requested.

"Sure thing, kiddo." I said as I got up from my bed and put my jacket on.

I teleported to the library as I politely asked Figure to see if he could take care of Gage, which he gladly said yes.

I teleported Figure and myself back to my room as I turned towards Gage again.

"Alright little buddy, stay safe okay? I want you to be as happy as can be when I get back." I joked as Gage just laughed.

"Okay dad!" Gage said as I nodded and teleported to the "Rooms" universe.

I looked around and spotted Curious Light from afar as he unexpectedly teleported behind me.

"Heeeey Guiding Light...~" Curious Light said as he wrapped his arms around me and nuzzled his head against me playfully.

"Heh, what is it now Curious?" I asked in embarrassment as I started blushing.

"I can tell you're happy to see me...~" Curious Light said.

"And how is that..?~" I responded.

"C'mon Guiding Light~ Your never usually this calm with me doing this...~" Curious Light said.

"Hmph... I'm just being nice...~" I scoffed as I blushed in embarrassment.

"Aw come on...~ You know you wanna do it...~" Curious Light said seductively.

"Maybe I do~" I said as I turned around and wrapped my arms around Curious Light's waist.

Before Curious Light could do anything else, I pinned him against a wall and placed my lips against his.

We slowly started to make out as Curious Light put his full trust in me, and wrapped his legs around my waist.

Surprisingly, he was pretty light, so it was very easy holding him, and we had to get some work done here...

Time Skip cuz I need to finish this for you guys

"Ah~ Hah...~ G- Guiding Light...~" Curious Light moaned as I let him stand on his legs again.

"Hmph, I guess this'll be a reminder for you to not annoy me anymore...~" I joked.

"Y- Yes sir..." Curious Light said, catching me off guard.

"Curious, buddy, I don't actually mean it..!" I laughed.

Curious Light just whimpered as he sat down for a bit.

"You good?" I asked.

"Y- Yeah... Just didn't expect you to act so dominantly..." Curious Light stated, making me blush.

"Heh, well I assume you can teleport to your room right?" I asked.

Curious Light nodded as I helped him stand up and he teleported to his room.

I soon teleported to my own dimension afterwards, meeting with Figure and Gage.

I thanked Figure for taking care of Gage, and by the time I went back to my room, Gage was sleeping soundly.

I crawled into bed and quickly fell asleep as well.

...Maybe I was too rough on Curious...

(548 Words)