𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗳𝗼𝘂𝗿

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

Neytiri was sat in their marui, next to Lëy'la, whilst Ronal was holding onto her face, to check on her.

She had managed to clean up the blood, and get it to stop. But there was still a stinging pain, and worry, that she might have broken a bone.

"What about here?" Ronal tried her best not to hurt her, as she gently touched onto the bruised area of Lëy'las'.

Lëy'las' squinting eyes let Ronal know what she needed to know, making her move her hand away.

Lëy'la let out a little sob, looking to her mother, "I can't breathe properly from my nose. It hurts."

Her hands were shakey and she was in a lot of pain.

Neytiri tried her best to comfort her, as she rubbed the palm of her hand onto Lëy'las' head.

"It will be okay soon, Lëy" Neytiri says to her.

After a couple of checks, Ronal looks to both Neytiri and Lëy'la, with a sigh of relief, "it is not broken. You have just bruised it, so it will hurt, but other than that, it is fine. You should be okay in a couple of days."

"Thankyou. Ronal" Neytiri thanks her.

"I need to sleep" Lëy'la says in a tired voice, as she holds onto her head.

"Get some rest. You will feel a little better" Ronal smiles at her.

"Thankyou" Lëy'la smiles back, before she walks out.

Jake, and Neteyam walk in.

"Oh Lëy'la" Jake sighs as he sits down next to her, cupping onto her cheek to look at her.

"I'm fine, father" Lëy'la smiled weakly.

"On the bright side, the punch gave you plumpy limps" Neteyam tries to cheer her up.

Lëy'la smiles, not being able to laugh because of how much it hurt.

"I didn't know Aonung was like this. At all.." Jake began to feel guilty.

Lëy'la puts her hand over Jakes, to assure him.

"It was not Aonung's fault. He didn't do this" Lëy'la says.

"But they are his friends" Jake says.

"I know but.. he can't control what his friends do. We do bicker a lot, me and Aonung. But he wouldn't hurt me like that" Lëy'la says to him, "it is okay."

Lëy'la looks up to Neteyam, "has he gone back home?"

Neteyam nods.

"I should go and clear stuff out. There is no point of him getting in trouble for something that is not his fault" Lëy'la stood up.

She became slightly dizzy, causing her to stumble.

"Hey, careful" Neteyam holds onto her shoulders, to make sure that she does not fall.

"I'm fine" Lëy'la walks out, as Neteyam follows her, making sure she doesn't pass out on the way there.

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

"This is why I say to you, to stop hanging out with Koro and that stupid brother of his!" Tonowari shouts at Aonung.

Aonung stood with his head down.

"Well? Do you have anything to say?" Ronal asks.

"I didn't do anything. I wouldn't hurt a girl, I did not- this is not my fault!" Aonung shouts back.