𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗳𝗶𝘃𝗲

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

"Where did you go?" Lëy'la asks, as her and Neteyam are walking back to their marui.

"I just went for a walk. To get my mind off stuff" Neteyam replies.

"And then you just happened to bump into Aonung?" Lëy'la asks.

"Actually, yes. He lives here Lëy'la, why is that so suspicious to you?" Neteyam asks.

"It is not suspicious.. I'm just asking" Lëy'la shrugs, "you and him are quite close to one another, so I thought you probably just hung out with each other."

"We're not that close. But anyways, what were you doing with Rotxo?"

"Nothing-!" Lëy'la let out unexpectedly loudly, causing Neteyam to look at her questionably.

But Lëy'la shakes her head and laughs, "nothing. I was looking for you and I just found him on the way. That's all."

"Hm.. I'm not buying that" Neteyam says.

"What?" Lëy'la looks at him confused.

"Everyone knows, Rotxo has had a thing for you, since we have first come here. Maybe not you girls.. but the boys for sure know" Neteyam laughs.

"Nothing happened. Seriously" Lëy'la laughs.

"Mhm. Whatever you say" Neteyam laughs.

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

"So.." Aonung speaks, as him and Rotxo are now stood together.

"What do you want to say?" Rotxo asks.

"Did something happen? Between you and Lëy'la?" Aonung asks.

"Nothing happened. She was just looking for Neteyam and I helped her" Rotxo plays it off a lot better, than Lëy'la.

"Does she know? That you like her?" Aonung asks.

"No. She doesn't need to know that" Rotxo replies.

He didn't really need to tell her, especially after their last occurrence. Of course, Rotxo did not want Aonung to know.

"Right" Aonung nodded.

Rotxo had no reply back.

Aonung gave out a loud sigh, "Rotxo. Are you going to still be mad at me?"

"I'm not mad at you Aonung" Rotxo rolls his eyes, "I just think you need to stop associating yourself with people like Koro."

"I know.. I'm sorry" Aonung apologises.

"Don't apologise to me. Lëy'la is the one you owe an apology to" Rotxo says.

"I know" Aonung says in a low tone, as he put his head down in shame.

Rotxo looks at him.

Knowing that Aonung had genuinely felt bad, it had bought a smile to Rotxo's face.

Maybe he was really willing to change himself.

Rotxo pulls on his ear to tease him, "and do not be horrible to Lëy'la either."