𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗳𝗶𝗳𝘁𝘆

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

Lëy'la walks ahead into their marui, as Rotxo follows behind her.

She says nothing, too afraid to say anything, let alone turn around to look at him.

"You did great out there" she hears his voice as he walks in. 

"Thank you" she responds, keeping herself occupied from looking back at him.

Her hands fiddling around as she looks for the mat to lay down onto the floor.

Rotxo notices her sudden movements, yet he could not wait any longer, as he pulled her towards him, to stop her from making herself go crazy.

"I love you" Rotxo spewed out unexpectedly.

She looked at him confused.

"I'm sorry, and.. and I love you" Rotxo cringed at his apology, knowing that he could have done better.

But her blank expression gave him enough time to do so, "I'm sorry for everything I have put you through, Lëy'la. You don't understand how sorry I am. I just.." he lets out a sigh.

His tense body becoming relaxed as his shoulders drop, his ears that were flicked back against his head, now curled down.

"I was hurting. I was hurting so much, at the fact that I lost someone I loved. And I was afraid.. I am afraid of losing you. But the more cold I became towards you, the more I realised I was losing myself. And now I'm realising that.. I don't want to lose you Lëy'la" he whispered the last words.

He flickered his tear full eyes, as he looked back at her with a hopeful expression, yet she said nothing back.

"Say something. Anything" Rotxo moves closer to her, before he whispers, "please."

"I'm sorry" she responds back, her hands slipping out of his as she turns to look away.

His heart stinging with grief as he felt his biggest fear getting bigger and bigger.

"I'm sorry I could not be there for you more than I should have been" she turns back around to look at him, the two of them now stood opposite one another, with eyes threatening to water.

"No.. no!" Rotxo shook his head, with a chuckle, as he walks towards her, both his hands cupping onto her cheeks, "you have nothing to be sorry for. This is all on me. Everything that has happened between us, this is all on me."

"I am not worth all this Rotxo.. your love. Your time. I am not worth any of this. You are grieving from the loss of your grandmother, and I just.. I made it all about myself" Lëy'la sniffles, "I'm sorry."

Rotxo shook his head no, during her words and even after, not agreeing with what she had to say.

With his mouth agape, he let out a stutter, before his hands hand become firm, as his palms touched each side of her face cheeks.

"I love you" he tells her.

"You do not love me" she shook her head, not believing him.

"I do! I love you!" His eyes wandered from side to side, trying to get a good look into hers, yet her gaze was still avoided.

"You do not.." her voice trailed off, when she felt herself become choked up.