𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆 𝗳𝗼𝘂𝗿

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

It had gotten to eclipse.

Lëy'la had walked away from everyone, as she sat on her own, not knowing Këon had followed behind her.

The second she sat down, she let out a sigh before she began to sob quietly.

"What have I done?" She whispers.

She hadn't mentioned it throughout the day, but after seeing the people who were hurt, her memories came back to her slowly.

She remembered Eyza and her last moments with her.

And to think she thought that Eyza would live longer than her. That she would be a great and fierce Ikran.

But now, she had no idea where Eyza was.

All she knows, is that she was dead.

"Is.. everything alright?" Këon asks as he awkwardly walks forward, standing in front of her.

He heard her sniffling, not being sure if she was crying. But once she lifted her head, he knew.

"I'm sorry.. did I..?" Këon thought he was to blame, not being sure as to why she was in tears.

She shakes her head no and wipes her eyes, "I apologise. I'm just.. I'm a mess."

"Do not apologise. I should apologised. I followed you out here when you were looking for time to yourself" Këon replied.

She nods, "it is fine."

He makes his way to her slowly, sitting down nearby.

Leaving a gap in between.

He didn't wish to intrude into her private space, nor did he want her to feel uncomfortable.

"My grandmother says it is better to let your emotions out. It is the only way to get rid of the heavy burden that you are holding" Këon says to her.

She nods, agreeing with his grandmother's wise words.

"I shouldn't have left" Lëy'la says, "I did it only out of anger and hurt. I'm so stupid."

"Sometimes we do unspeakable things when we are hurting. But.. that is not your fault. It is the fault of those who hurt you. Who hurt you?" Këon asks.

"Everyone" Lëy'la says in a cracked voice.

She looks at Këon, "why is it so hard? To finally.. just be happy!"
Lëy'la let's out a scoff.

Without realising, she was already sharing her problems with a complete stranger, not giving it a thought.

It wasn't more about the fact that she was careless, but it was because he let her speak.

He listened to her whilst she spoke. Rotxo was the only person who did that.

But even he no longer wanted to listen to her.

That was what she thought anyways.

"My father breathes down my back every day, about being the perfect daughter. Why can't he see, I'm trying. I'm really trying" Lëy'la says, "on top of that, I have been given a harsh responsibility to take care of my siblings. To keep them out of trouble. Not to say I don't love them but.. why me? I did not birth them."