𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘀𝗶𝘅𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

"Do you mind? We're eating over here" Lëy'la walks past Neteyam's boyfriend, who's giving Neteyam little pecks on his cheeks.

"E'al, don't" Neteyam whispers, pretending to be shy.

When realistically he was worried, with Ao'nung glaring down at them both.

"Lëy'la what is your issue?" E'al asks.

"Don't speak to her like that" Lo'ak says.

"Yeah. That's my mate your talking about" Ao'nung adds on, just to get back at E'al."

Neteyam sighs, looking down.

"Yeah E'al, watch your mouth" Lëy'la sits in between Ao'nung and Rotxo.

E'al rolls his eyes and looks away.

Lëy'la looks to Ao'nung, "I can't believe I'm saying this, but I'm on your side."

"I can't believe I'm saying this, but if he's rude to you, I'll punch him in the face. I have no other excuse to" Ao'nung whispers back.

They both fist bump each other.

Rotxo chuckles, "I don't see what's so bad about him."

"Oh, just wait" Lëy'la whispers before they look back at Neteyam and E'al.

"What's wrong?" E'al chuckles lightly.

"Nothing" Neteyam says quietly, trying to eat his food.

"So you don't want to speak to me? I've come after so long, I expect you to be happy" E'al says.

"Sorry to break it to you E'al, but no one cares about what you expect. Neteyam doesn't have to do what you 'expect' if he does not wish to" Lëy'la speaks up to him.

"Lëy'la it's fine.."

"No it is not fine. Lëy'las' right. And who do you think you are?" Ao'nung speaks up.

"And who are you?" E'al asks.

"Ao'nung. The chief's son. Most importantly, Neteyam's.. friend" Ao'nung says, "but that is besides the point. If you're his boyfriend, treat him with some respect."

"Since when did you start making friends?" He looked at Neteyam.

Neteyam looks up at him, "we have been guests here for some time now. I do have to make friends.."

Lëy'la scoffs, "please go away. No one likes you."

"Lëy'la, stop" Neteyam glares at her.

"No" she replies with a smile and look at E'al, "shoo."

"I won't go unless Neteyam tells me to" E'al replies.

Lëy'la sighs.

"It's fine. You can stay" Neteyam replies.

E'al looks at Lëy'la with a smug smile, before going back to talking to Neteyam.

"He's quite manipulative" Rotxo whispers.